Hitting obstacles

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hitting obstacles

Postby karenj » July 15th, 2008, 10:21 am

I have been using hypnosis to help boost my confidence with regards to public speaking, but I'm not sure I've been going under deep enough for the results to really translate effectively. Would anyone be willing to help me? My Yahoo ID is karen_johnston_realty. My friend has been using the triggers associated with a file called trigslav. Thanks in advance.
karenj

Re: Hitting obstacles

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 16th, 2008, 9:16 am

Welcome to WarpMyMind, karenj.

Congratulations on your progress.

It's alright to have some doubt, and to wonder. In fact, it's good to consciously evaluate the way you are responding to hypnosis, while your subconscious goes about responding in ways that are relevant to you.

Many times we learn something and put it to use before we even learn we've learned it.

- It's what lets you remember the words to a song you heard on the radio - even though you weren't paying attention.

- It's what lets you hear the alarm clock while sleeping and incorporate the sound into your dream.
Learning is like planting a seed in a garden. You know you put that seed into the ground, cover it with soil and provide it with water and sunlight. From that point on, there really isn't much else you can do, except pull away the weeds. It's unnecessary to sit there and tell it to grow. It's undesireable to dig it up and check on it - that would certainly disturb the process.

All you need to do is trust the wisdom within the seed.

One day, you'll look out and see results - the seedling poking its head above the ground. And you'll know that some very important work has been going on beneath the surface all along.

And I wish you the best as you learn and grow.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds