Looking for a subject or two.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a subject or two.

Postby BeMine » February 10th, 2009, 1:23 am

I'm a student, 21, and I'm looking for a subject for some longer-term fun. I enjoy giving lot's of different kinds of suggestions, but to be honest, I prefer if you have a list of things you'd like to try, as well as a solid idea of what you dislike, and don't want to do. My goal is to find a girl about my age that I can have good, clean, sometimes sexual hypnotic fun with over IM and perhaps VoIP on some ocassions.

I'm not the most experienced hypnotist, and certainly not the best, but I'm not looking for someone who's pure subject, but rather someone who's more submissive with a hypnosis fetish in particular. I appreciate honesty, and value it greatly.

Ideally, you should be around my age; a genetic, genuine girl; have some time to regularly talk; and be able to prove that you are who you say you are, via photograph, phone, or VoIP after a short time. I hope you're intelligent, but not adverse to temporary bimbofication and short-term personality changes and triggers. Experience is not necessary, but if you do have trouble reaching trance, I will expect you to be patient as we work to bring you to one, and from there, things should go more smoothly.

It should be said that I am most certainly open to anyone that fits this description that's local, near Gainesville, Florida, as well, so don't hesitate just because I said so much about online.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, I look forward to hearing from you!
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby BeMine » March 8th, 2009, 10:55 pm

I'm going to bump this. The truth is, not one person responded to this post! Taking a glance, my thread had several more views than the average on this page, even more than a lot that had multiple posts, I'm shocked to say. I'm still looking, so feel free to send me a message if you find you're interested!
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » March 9th, 2009, 12:29 am

I can honestly say, after many, many conversations with BeMine, I trust this guy. :) He cares for his subjects, and is not looking for short quick trances... but a long term thing with a subject.

Just my 2 cents.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BeMine » November 4th, 2009, 1:46 am

I figure it's about time to bump this! I'm looking for new subjects that fit the description in the initial post! Also, for locals! Adventurous Gainesvillains, feel free to contact :)
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » November 4th, 2009, 2:02 am

You might be better off looking on fetlife tbh :)

Warp tends to have a higher ratio of dudes to chicks so you've less chances :P

I found a few on there recently :D and 1 special lil someone :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby BeMine » November 4th, 2009, 2:05 am

I have a profile on fetlife, actually. On there I'm "ManInControl." I just find fetlife tough to talk to new people on, for some odd reason, so I never browse to really meet new people there.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds