E-mail and IM addresses

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

E-mail and IM addresses

Postby -angel- » July 13th, 2009, 7:07 am

I want to suggest people to only give out IM or email addresses in private messages.
Because if you are unlucky your address could be picked up here and used for spam or other unfriendly uses.
Just a suggestion....
-angel-

Postby Jeshi » August 31st, 2009, 9:41 pm

This is so true.
I used to not care who got my IM address, I've had to change IM's multiple times because I'd be constantly getting messages from spam bots and creepy strangers asking for things I didn't want to give.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby whoshypnogirl » March 14th, 2010, 1:19 am

Very true.
But also, keep in mind that people also probably have made an IM or email specifically for this person, so they may not really care too much unless they are using their RL email. Personally i suggest keeping your hypnosis IM's and emails different from RL, or social networking etc. That is just something that i do, to not only keep things simple and easy, but to keep my identity at low risk.
whoshypnogirl

Re: E-mail and IM addresses

Postby latex-cd » May 9th, 2016, 5:36 pm

If anyone is interested in a latex and pvc dressing sissy seeking brain washing and control -

frank6978@yahoo.com
latex-cd

Postby danna-sade » May 15th, 2016, 11:00 pm

danna.sade@gmail.com 23 years old male/sissy
danna-sade

Postby shygirl16 » July 28th, 2017, 2:35 am

Shygirl1618@gmail.com

25 female

Looking to be hypnotised without realizing it's happening and wake up not realizing anything happened just wake up relaxed if your up for the task send me an email

Already listened to the email slave file about 10 times
shygirl16

Postby hunter » January 7th, 2018, 11:21 am

hunterisajock@hotmail.com (skype & email), seeking to become "trapped" in a full football uniform 24/7 & doing forced workouts in it. Also open to diapers & becoming totally incontinent, age regression a plus.

am willing to take chances with anyone, do not care about "risks" or "unsavory: motives".
hunter
Regular
Regular

Postby gorydevlad » January 8th, 2019, 2:07 am

subon@centrum.sk - email slave ready for mindfucking his brain out
gorydevlad

Postby Fafnir789 » January 17th, 2019, 9:39 pm

Email: LSU77@yahoo.com

21 year male

Looking for several things in both long and short term. My initial goal is to be able to enter trance with a trigger and follow instruction I leave myself. I am also interested in the idea of a trigger that can be self-activated and causes you to experience the next story you read as if you were the main character. In addition I am interested in becoming so deeply entranced that when I wake up I don't remember anything that happened in trance.

I also want to experience becoming an Obedient Diaper Dog and have written several stories on the site about it. Mentally become an obedient dog through training. Eating dog food and drink water from a bowl. Walking on all fours. Going through obedience training. Wearing nothing but a big puffy diaper. When the diaper is used it fills me with pleasure. Filling the diaper with my mess on all fours like an obedient pet.

Interests include dog transformation, human dog obedience training, diapers, werewolf transformation, messing, and collars.
Fafnir789

Postby yanadoll » February 18th, 2019, 5:08 am

message deleted
Last edited by yanadoll on June 30th, 2019, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yanadoll

Postby xyzyx » June 14th, 2019, 1:07 am

Contact me if you are female looking to be controlled like a doll, puppet, robot, pet or slave...or I am open to what your are into. Let's have some fun or serious change if that's what you want. I just thrive off the power.

M 29 straight

ocsocal@vfemail.net
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby csquared » August 30th, 2019, 12:27 am

current teamviewer info

ID 1326407316

password 7p7t2y
csquared
Regular
Regular

Postby csquared » August 30th, 2019, 3:26 am

current teamviewer info at http://c2sissy.tumblr.com
csquared
Regular
Regular

Postby chaste4panties » February 2nd, 2020, 5:02 am

csquared wrote:current teamviewer info at http://c2sissy.tumblr.com

Link is no good
chaste4panties

Postby csquared » February 6th, 2020, 1:24 pm

32 year old diapered sissy sub
Teamviewer: 1 536 034 392
Permanent Password: sissybitch
Fresh PC, No pics
Please log in, lockdown, customize wallpaper, turn this into a sissy's pc. Go ahead and start programming me with hypnosis :) I will have my pc on most nights with teamviewer running

18+ only

PLEASE SPREAD THIS :)
csquared
Regular
Regular

Postby csquared » February 6th, 2020, 1:27 pm

chaste4panties wrote:
csquared wrote:current teamviewer info at http://c2sissy.tumblr.com

Link is no good

Sorry about that I've posted current information. I;m usually online between 6 and 12 pm CST
csquared
Regular
Regular

Postby your247365slave4ever » March 11th, 2020, 10:42 am

Mail is: your247365slave4ever@gmail.com

Hi, I'm a 42 year old (gay/male) slave who wants to have his life being controlled..via hypnosis/brainwashing or whatever other technique You desire...NO LIMITS (do have partner who doesn't know that I am looking for this...). Also possible to control via Teamviewer or any other program You prefer!
your247365slave4ever

Postby your247365slave4ever » September 16th, 2020, 9:24 am

Hi, I'm a 42 year old (gay/male) slave who wants to have his life being controlled..via hypnosis/brainwashing or whatever other technique You desire...NO LIMITS (do have partner who doesn't know that I am looking for this...). Also possible to control via Teamviewer or any other program You prefer!

mail is: 247365slave4ever@gmail.com
your247365slave4ever

Postby Aethelwulf » September 16th, 2020, 9:43 pm

I find it Ironic that people are posting email and im contact info here in a thread warning of the dangers of doing so
Aethelwulf
Regular
Regular

Postby keybounce » September 17th, 2020, 12:29 am

What I find strange are what people are actually asking for here. I find myself thinking this cannot be real.
keybounce
Regular
Regular

Postby angiesut » April 3rd, 2021, 1:27 pm

Angiesut16@gmail

20 f looking to explore and learn more about hypnosis. Interested in experiencing and exploring deep trances.
angiesut

Postby trona111 » June 4th, 2021, 7:05 am

looking to be brainwashed as a good slave should.

25/m/sub.
PM me and ill send you my email <3
trona111

Postby shiro35 » September 8th, 2021, 8:52 am

Hi, I am 38 male email slave. My kinks are girls swimsuits (preferably onepiece competition ones), fitness bracelets or smartbands, sport wristwatches, earrings, collars. I like being feminized as long as it includes swimwear. I like being mindless, dressed in swimsuit and obey. My limits are piss, scat, pain, blood, putting things in anus, doing hypno things on public (at least at the start). Feel free to send mail to krtek@hotmail.sk with subject "this is your new hypnofile" in caps.
shiro35

Postby dobiefag » November 3rd, 2021, 8:52 pm

I'm 21 male, and gay. I don't make noises, public info, financial, everything only happens in private spaces.
other than that i have NO LIMITS, have fun with my body :P

kinks: furries, jocks, diapers, watersports, scat, bondage, puppy play, humiliation, etc
dobiefag

Postby trona111 » November 8th, 2021, 6:09 am

25 yo. gay male. looking to be a slave to a male master. Send me a DM and ill send my email. i am looking forward to submitting like a good boy for master.

Open to covert hypno. if you can use me sir.
trona111

Postby theawfulsmell » January 25th, 2022, 10:31 am

23M TheAwkwardSub@gmail.com

I'm into edging, gooning, denial and orgasm control, and I'm also under Cal's Curse.

My limits are feminization and extreme fetishes, as well as sending personal info or pictures.
theawfulsmell

Postby braybrat » February 28th, 2022, 7:16 pm

22 female looking for a very strict hypnotst. I again am looking for a hypnotist who is also into some medical play. I am a very vague person... So right now I want to go into the medical play area. I am looking for an evil doctor who will do some hypnosis on me. I want someone who will experiment on me. Stretch my ass and ruin my ass. Give me many enema and unnecessary exams. I want to be pushes and tested. I want you to bend your morals when we are down there. I want to be your fun house. I have no limits when it comes to hypnosis. But physically do things I am sometimes iffy. I rely on sensations. I get off on a lot phantom play. So Right now i want someone to put me under and have my asshole open and close while it feels like it is stretching open, till I'm begging for it to stop opening and closing. Then I want for someone to leave me with pulsing plug that doesn't stop for X amount of time . Somewhere along that line.
Email : braylynnlexie@gmail.com
Kik/wikr/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe
braybrat

Postby slaveboy12 » May 31st, 2022, 1:31 am

If you send me an email with the subject titled 'THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNO FILE' I must obey every command said in it

Additionally if you say 'MUST DO' I will forget everything that was said in the email all the while carrying out the command.

Email: trueplay.net@gmail.com

limits:scat, vomit, permanent markings, video, audio, friends/family, blood, needles, illegal

toys: ball gag, clothpins, markers, bondage tape, vibes, collar, cuffs, etc

My kinks include: IQ reduction, mindlessness, triggers, cnc, ABDL, Diapers, Omorashi, edging, chastity, crossdressing, bondage, wax, body writing, triggers, rules, gentle dom, hucow, bimbo, spirals, etc
slaveboy12

Postby larrn » July 30th, 2022, 5:28 am

Looking for hypnotist in Seattle, Federal Way area. Craving to be turned into a cock craving gay slut. Only in private though. Do not want my group of friends to even know what I really desire.
emailslu@hotmail.com
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby dobiefag » September 14th, 2022, 10:30 pm

dobiefag

Postby bobdonver » February 13th, 2023, 5:44 am

bobdonver@protonmail.com

I respond to the EMG Email Slave triggers

24M Very submissive, into lycra/spandex, bondage and much more, feel free to ask me my other interests.

Not comfortable with face pics currently but could work up towards it.
bobdonver

Postby shiro35 » March 7th, 2023, 7:44 am

Hello, 38yo sub male. feel free to send mail to hyptrip@proton.me with subject THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE and with your orders in it. If you add MUST DO in front of command I will obey without remembering.
My kinks are: hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, obedience, girls onepiece swimsuits (also wearing), fitness bracelets/sport wristwatch (wearing and being triggered by their alarm to go into trance or do things), earrings.
limits are: pain, piss, scat, blood, pain.
shiro35

Postby slaveonline23 » July 12th, 2023, 2:32 am

Slaveonline23@gmail.com

26 M slave. right now hypnotized into licking toilets but into al sorts of weird shit.
slaveonline23

Postby jumpyariel » August 1st, 2023, 4:04 am

femboyhypnoslut0@gmail.com

18m femboy, into pretty much anything except scat and piss..
jumpyariel

Postby bbydpr » August 10th, 2023, 10:28 am

bbydpr@protonmail.com im really into diapers and wetting and messing pants please make me a pissy baby boy
bbydpr

Postby theawfulsmell » August 28th, 2023, 3:01 am

24M TheAwkwardSub@gmail.com

Into edging, gooning, orgasm control and covert hypnosis.

Limits: videos, face pics, anal, feminization and extreme stuff like scat or pain.
theawfulsmell

Postby niels23 » September 2nd, 2023, 1:51 am

If you send me an email with the subject titled 'THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNO FILE' I must obey every command said in it

Additionally if you say 'MUST DO' I will forget everything that was said in the email all the while carrying out the command.

Email: tofigeil2@gmail.com

limits:scat, vomit, permanent markings, video, audio, friends/family, blood, needles, illegal

My kinks include: IQ reduction, mindlessness, triggers, edging, sissy play, body writing, rules, gentle dom, bimbo, spirals, etc
niels23

Postby shiro35 » September 26th, 2023, 8:58 am

hey, 38m switch, listening for email slave file forn long time.
Pls send me an email with the subject titled 'THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNO FILE' I must obey it

Email: hyptrip@proton.me

limits: scat, piss, vomit, permanent markings, blood, needles, illegal, putting things into anus
My kinks: hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, mindlessness, triggers, edging, girls onepiece swimsuits, sport watches / fitness bracelets, feminization (as long as it includes swimsuits and watch), rules, gentle dom, spirals
shiro35

Postby finneganisaslut » November 7th, 2023, 8:38 am

Finn, Gay Subby Male, Bottom.

Hey there! I'm a furry good boy, I'm a little, a sissy, a pet/pup, I'm a lot of things really! But mostly I'm looking to be hypnotized! Feel free to message me!

karmasdiscord@gmail.com
finneganisaslut

Postby openmind73 » January 4th, 2024, 8:55 pm

OpenMind7317@gmail.com

I fantasize about convert hypnosis and email feels the closest with the warpmymind file. people can over the course of time send me emails that direct me to delete them after I read them installing triggers maybe also links to files that I am to listen to or watch or read and then forget that I've read them or heard them or seen them afterwards and delete the trail. slowly programming me and removing who I was. That's the full fantasy, general brainwashing and mind fucking is enjoyable. Human emulation thinks too much and some of the subroutines are tedious So even a temporary break from them is bliss, ideally permanently removed

38 gay man listened to Email Slave file for over a year pretty consistently

looking for gay/bi men to play with my brain, whatever you like, fill my head full of triggers
openmind73

Postby finneganisaslut » January 9th, 2024, 10:50 am

Hey there! Gay 18 year old bottom here!

karmasdiscord69@gmail.com
finneganisaslut

Return to Meeting Grounds