Potential email slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Potential email slave

Postby werepuppy » July 21st, 2009, 2:47 am

Last night I listened to deprogramall twice. I'm going to do it again at lunch time, got it on my mp3 player.

After that, I want to start with the Email slave CD again. I thought about it, and I like being commanded to do things. I like how it makes me feel. And now I got a better idea of what I want to do.

Its called slave, but I don't want to be a slave. I don't want to have any kind of relationship out of this.

I want people to send me email commands and make me do something, and have to write a journal here (if I can find how to work it). Then no commitment, no expetorations, if you want to send me another email some time you can.

I don't want to have anything taken away, or try to change who I am.

My email is heather at werepuppy dot co uk - but werepuppy isn't my website and if you see this name anywere else thats somebody else.

Commands like "The next time you do whatever, you will do this" or "Do this now" are fun. Stuff that keeps on happning isn't.

I like feeling like a little girl again, but maybe not so much a baby.

If you want to make me can't do something, I can get behind that if you're there on talk chat, so I know Its you stop me doing it, not just I cant do it any more.

I still love Andrew and I never want to change that.

Best to ask before do anything sexy. I got baggage. Can always ask in email and say I must do forget talking about it.

Its hard to talk about, but I like when somebody orders me to have a wee. Its so humiliating, but its ok because I know its only for an order I got to do right now.

I love being tricked. Like when somebody does hypnosis and I don't know until its too late. But not to break over what I like or don't.

Its fun to hear I got an urge to do something, or lik that. But not telling me I decide to do something, or telling me what I want or what I think. (except maybe "You decide its easier to wee right then and there, for a second you don't realise its a bad idea" and stuff like Andrew does to trick me, where its just making me think something for a second)

I like a bit of humiliation

Don't command me to get my vanilla friends to listen to the file as a party/dare game then make me send you their email adresses and send them loads of emails telling them hypnosis gets them horny and they secretly always wanted it and they want to leave her boyfriend and email you and be your slave forever.

I'm going to get some safety things put in my mind too, so you can't abuse it. For now, Angel is going to check my email.

I don't get hypnosis emails at work, so I'm OK with that, but don't send stuff that's going to take hours unless you already know I got time.
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » July 22nd, 2009, 10:07 am

I am appalled.

I have been filtering her email, to make sure she doesn't actually receive anything that would violate her wishes. I've seen a few suggestions which I had to cut out, but mostly either through general lechery (send naked pics pls) or carelessness ("do 'whatever' for 6 hours right now" when she doesn't have a day off). Now I just blocked the first one to actually make me think "WTF?". We have here a 25yo girl who can probably still pass for 15/16. MuscleBound / Jock files are not her thing. You know who you are, and there's something very wrong with you.

That said ... the nice suggestions yesterday arrived before the file had any real effect. The one nice one today seemed to work, but so far that's 1 good file and one WTF.

In a week, I'm going to ask her to list the top 10 email senders, for most interesting and most enjoyable. I really hope there's more than one name on that list.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds