is this normal?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

is this normal?

Postby MacGyver » July 22nd, 2009, 2:37 pm

ok, since i have been playing with files as of late, this happens sometimes when i loop a file and go to sleep with it on a loop and sometimes it happens without me having to even listen to a file. at night when i go to sleep, sometimes i notice i am getting some of the sensations of trance right before i drift off to sleep. i am not so much worried as of yet but, more curious than ever.

the reason this has not worried me is, in the past few weeks, even if i do not have my earbuds in to listen to anything, i get the sensations of entering trance right before i pass out for the night, the next day i wake up feeling as if i had gotten the best nights sleep i have had in quite a while. sometimes this happens with a file playing on loop with low volume before i go to sleep and sometimes it happens without listening to anything at all axcept the small fan by my bed that i turn on before i lay down to sleep.

now i am really curious if this means that maybe my mind is learning how to relax deeply enough that i go into a really deep sleep to the point my body can actually repair itself while i sleep. seems i heard or read something some time ago about the body being able to repair itself from the stresses of the day if the person could go into a deep, relaxed sleep, and the person would wake up full of energy. so, this all being said, i am now really curious, and wandering if experiencing trance before drifting off to sleep and waking up with lots of energy and feeling really good could mean i have been into a really deep relaxing sleep a few times the past couple weeks, and could hypnosis have something to do with it as i normally have a problem with insomnia.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » July 22nd, 2009, 2:38 pm

almost forgot to add, i have also been running a subliminal program that flashes messages on the screen that say things like, i can relax easily, and other things like that for the past 6 weeks or so, maybe that has something to do with it?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » July 26th, 2009, 10:34 am

Relaxing to trance level is something that everyone has to learn to do to a degree. It sounds like trancing and using the subliminals is helping you to relax when you need to - one of the hidden benefits to trancing. At least that's how I like to think of it. :)
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » July 26th, 2009, 7:26 pm

so, more or less, since my mind and body have forgotten how to relax over the last 10 years or so, the trancing and subliminal messages flashed on screen are basically helping my mind and body remember how to relax or possibly relax better than i am normally able to? sounds cool.

i also noticed i am getting to sleep faster than normal, so, i think i am going to keep up with the subliminal relaxation program and trancing to files.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds