I seek new subjects, All are Welcome

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I seek new subjects, All are Welcome

Postby MistressCandice » September 7th, 2009, 8:45 pm

Hello All,

My Name is Candice,
I am a Female Hypnotist and have been for several years. I'm now looking for some ONLINE ONLY fun with some new subjects. All are welcome, Ladies and Gents, all ages. However I do ask that you have either a Webcam or a Microphone. I enjoy transformations, triggers and love to humiliate, if it's ok with my subject. Or you I can help with most anything you need or want.

P.S. All those applying will refer to me as Mistress Candice.
MistressCandice

Postby mrstu » September 8th, 2009, 12:03 am

I would be... MORE then interested in possibly becoming a new subject, Mistress Candice, if you are interested. I am male, 24 years old... I've had a longtime interest in hypnosis, but have not yet had the opportunity to try anything beyond a few files here and there. I have both microphone and webcam
Last edited by mrstu on September 8th, 2009, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrstu

Postby Saladino » September 8th, 2009, 8:15 am

I am Interested Mistress Candice ,I am 24 male from Italy with cam and mic, I have also a lot of experience as a hypnosis subject :)

I have skype ,yahoo and msn if interested I will tell you them on pm
Saladino

Postby jornada_1255 » September 8th, 2009, 1:35 pm

Mistress Candice,

after having great results with some hypnosis files (mostly triggers), I would like to take it to the next level. If you are interested in diaper humiliation and age regression, I will be happily available as a subject.

I'm male, 29, and I have Skype, MSN, with cam and microphone. Drop me a PM to get in touch.
jornada_1255

Postby Dogboy » September 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm

I am very interested Mistress Candice. I am a 25 year old male with a microphone. I am very interested in transformation and triggers, very suggestible and happily willing to be a subject. I have Skype and Yahoo. I can give more information through PM.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby meganox123 » September 8th, 2009, 10:50 pm

Mistress Candince I am interested in transfomation and triggers I am 20 and male. I have both a mic and a webcam built into my laptop. I have YIM. I'm into catgirls and would like a trigger to become one.
meganox123
Regular
Regular

Postby Mizer » September 9th, 2009, 12:57 am

Hello Mistress Candice!
I am 24 male from Canada. Im pretty new to hypnosis, but learning and improving everyday~. I would loove to be transformed by you into a catgirl or feminised, but im pretty open. Im bi, and .slightly perverted. Ah, and I do have a microphone. PM me and I will give you my msn email!
Mizer

Postby GenderHaze » September 9th, 2009, 10:59 am

Greetings, Mistress Candice.

I am a 24-year old French male and I am a file lurker willing to go further. I have Yahoo, MSN, a mic, and can be online during evening (both US and European timezones).

I love the idea of total surrender to the will of a Master/Mistress regarding triggered transformations, especially gender transformations. My deepest fantasy is to explore how far hypnosis can bring me into this, believing I have been changed into a real woman (with all her personality and body and needs), and then back, and forth again until my initial gender is lost in haze and I am nothing but what I am asked to become.
I especially enjoy the process of transformations.
I am also interested in animal TFs, and may be open to many things by the way.

Therefore Your offer sounds very interesting to me, and I thank You for taking my application into account.

Submissively Yours,
Chris.
GenderHaze

Postby Winterdream » September 9th, 2009, 5:13 pm

Hi Mistress Candice!
I'm interested in feminization if you're still looking for subjects.
I sent a pm also. :D
Winterdream

Thankyou:)

Postby MistressCandice » September 9th, 2009, 5:57 pm

Thankyou all for responding, I've only got to a few of you so far, I'm very busy but I'll try my best to get all of you in sooner or later. So many Boys with lots of desires.
MistressCandice

Postby Toboshii » September 10th, 2009, 10:43 am

Hello Mistress Candice,

I'm interested in the services you offer, and also have some ideas/things I'd like to try with myself. :) I'm pretty much unexperiences with the whole hypnosis thing, I listened to a few files in the past, but never managed to go into trance.

I'm a 19 year old male from Holland, but timezones should be no problem, regardless of which part of the world you live. :) I have a webcam (Which even follows my every movement, so I could move around in the room, if needed), and a wireless headset/mic. I'm available through PM, YIM, mail, Skype and MSN, could also get any other program if needed. Would love to hear back from you.
Toboshii

Postby Tellah » September 10th, 2009, 7:44 pm

Mistress Candice
I'm sure you've been flooded by requests already but if your still accepting subjects I would be very interested, I do have a microphone but no camera. So if the offer is still open could you message me or would you perfer my yahoo/msn to message me ?
Tellah

Postby nytrmpter » September 11th, 2009, 7:47 am

I'd be interested Mistress Candice,
I'm a 21 yo male, only issue would be limited time due to a busy schedule bur we could work around that I'm sure. If you are still accepting subjects I can pm you my yim.
nytrmpter
Regular
Regular

Postby Leafer367 » September 11th, 2009, 11:04 am

Greetings Mistress Candice I am a 23 year old male from Canada and I am interested in being hypnotized as well and I have yahoo, MSN and Skype and I can PM to you if you would like. I am interested in to transformations and triggers and willing to try most things.
Leafer367
Regular
Regular

Postby gdawg28092 » September 13th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Hello Mistress Candice. I am a 40 yr old male and would love to take you up on your offer, especially if you are the same Mistress Candice that has a book out named "Twisted Phone Sex".
gdawg28092
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds