After pleasure seaking toys/dolls/bimbos

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

After pleasure seaking toys/dolls/bimbos

Postby darkenedav » October 24th, 2009, 4:46 pm

Greetings,

I'm looking for people who have listened to the Email slave at least once (as I'm feeling a little lazy, I'm sure if you've been played with me a few times I will induce you to deep entrancement normally) and are looking to be used and played with as a mindless blank doll or a simple pleasure toy.
If at the moment your just curious that's fine as well, I will wipe your mind and then give it back at least once. Once you give the green light after that mind I will pull the strings whenever I fancy it ;) (obvious safety rules will apply).

I'm not looking for people who say they are one thing and aren't. Ie. If you aren't the gender you say you are, if you lie and say something is working when it isn't then look elsewhere. I do not mind if you say your female when your a man if you explain that to me at the start (or vica versa) but I'm not going to deal with overly roleplay I'm afraid.

Otherwise message me here and I will email you back your instructions ;)

Da

{EDIT}
Officially - NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS -

I've been more successfull then I had planned and what has gone from a hobby is getting a lil too ridiculous so sorry if you haven't been chosen better luck next time and sorry if you're reading this now before applying but as I said - no longer looking - :)

Thanks to everyone involved! For those successful I'm sure you know who you are ;)
Last edited by darkenedav on October 31st, 2009, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Ranger » October 24th, 2009, 5:57 pm

I've offered myself as a subject, it should be interesting to see how this journey goes :)
Ranger
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds