young and trainable email slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

young and trainable email slave

Postby obedientjackpot » October 30th, 2009, 1:06 am

hi, i am a 18m and i have been listening to the files email slave and trig slave for quite some time. i am bi and the one thing that i would love would to have someone that i can call my owner. i have one good thing about me and that is that i learn whatever i am trained very fast and very well.

obedientjackpot@yahoo.com
obedientjackpot

Postby whoshypnogirl » March 14th, 2010, 1:35 am

do you have safeties in place? listening to that file makes you vulnerable to anyone doing anything to you, and its best you get safeties before doing anything.
whoshypnogirl

Postby Blink » March 14th, 2010, 5:27 pm

whoshypnogirl wrote:do you have safeties in place? listening to that file makes you vulnerable to anyone doing anything to you, and its best you get safeties before doing anything.

Your warning might come a wee bit late. That message was posted the day before Halloween last year. Any tricks among the treats have likely been licked clean of their candy coating for more than four months.

-- Blink
I can tell by your level of paranoia that you're acquainted with my work.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby whoshypnogirl » March 14th, 2010, 11:08 pm

Didn't really notice the date, more so just looking at threads.
Maybe i need to start doing that :P

I'm not paranoid per se, i just dont like seeing people unsafe; particularly this file. I have had some pretty creepy emails, and if i didnt have them well i'd be messed up. I'm all about fun for hypnosis and this file, not danger.

And yes blink, i have done a couple of your files; and I do like them.
whoshypnogirl

Return to Meeting Grounds