Looking for a Hypnotist in LA/OC

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a Hypnotist in LA/OC

Postby Flow123 » December 9th, 2009, 11:07 am

Ok, I'm an amateur hypnotist in the Los Angeles and Orange County area. I have had success with subjects here and there online, but now, right now I would like to experience hypnosis myself. I have been trying for a year and a half, with minor successes at best.

I'm looking for a good, friendly and trustworthy hypnotist to take me under their wing. For now I'd like it to remain a 'tist/subject and friend relationship. If things work well, then there could be something more.

If it matters, I'm a 29 year old, straight/bi-curious male.

What I'd like to do is go through trance and suggestion training. Any induction you'd like to try on me, knock yourself out. I'd prefer a local tist so we could meet, though if you would like to work with me via voice (I don't handle text trances too well) I would be a late night subject. And remember, I'm on PST so it's like nearly the latest you could possibly get. :p

I have a good sense of humor and while I may be a lot of work and frustration, hopefully we'll have a good time, and in the end, I hope to be a very rewarding subject.

Please feel free to PM me if you want to ask questions or discuss it. At the moment I'm not looking for a D/s or Master(Mistress)/pet relationship.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Flow123 » January 7th, 2010, 6:00 pm

*poke*

Um, I'm open to any questions ppl might have?
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » January 8th, 2010, 2:09 am

if your not getting much luck here with specific locale you might wanna try fetlife/collarme/other sites? :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Re: Looking for a Hypnotist in LA/OC

Postby Flow123 » July 4th, 2019, 3:51 pm

Decade bump... add about 10 years to stuff :?
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds