getting more involved. email slaves and subjects come visit

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

getting more involved. email slaves and subjects come visit

Postby angelharley » May 14th, 2010, 10:27 pm

hiiii everyone!

Since I kind of faded off last time I visited the site, I decided to come back and jumpstart myself back in. I still plan on keeping myself primarily in the hypnotist role, though I have listened to a few files here on the site with varying success.

For those of you who have listened to email slave and are looking for someone to email you, feel free to drop me a pm with your interests and i'll see what we can work out.

I know a few of you have even listened to the bubble induction which i am quite familiar with.

I will be putting up a few of my own files here soon, but they will probably be a bit niche and not for everybody, but i might end up uploading just an induction or possibly a rendition of bubble induction, since some of you prefer female voices =)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » June 6th, 2010, 8:29 am

just to bumo this up a bit, I have had a few kind people reply to me, but I am still looking for more email slaves, or people wanting to be trained by me. Send me a PM and we'll have some fun =)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

shes great

Postby enslavemepls » June 11th, 2010, 2:58 pm

she really does have fun with you, and she has an amazing butt as well.

just looking at it makes me so horny.
enslavemepls

Postby Shadowslave » June 11th, 2010, 11:56 pm

Yes, Miss Angel sure has a very sweet way about her, and she has a very sweet butt indeed. I catch myself thinking about her behind more and more often, and i even look at other girls butts more. But none I have seen up to date that is as perfect as Miss Angels.
Shadowslave

Postby Saladino » June 12th, 2010, 12:22 am

Angel's butt is the most erotic butt I have ever seen,I never get enough of it,I love it,can't wait for Her next emails ,I miss them.
Saladino

Postby guytohypno » June 13th, 2010, 8:29 pm

I'm jealous of everybody who has experienced Miss Angel in this thread. I wish I could experience her hypnosis too.
guytohypno

Thanks

Postby ordan » June 14th, 2010, 3:54 am

It was really a pleasure to get a mail from her.

Greetings ordan
ordan
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » June 14th, 2010, 5:44 am

You all are so wonderful =)

and we haven't even gotten to the really fun stuff yet. ;)

If anyone still wants some emails from me, do send me a PM. I apologize for any delay, but I have gotten a large amount of requests. I will reply to everyone in time though. Thank you for being patient with me =)

~A
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby jesth » June 15th, 2010, 3:12 am

Miss Angel has such a perfect bubble butt

I find myself just staring at how perfect it is for hours and keeping going back to it just to keep looking and staring
jesth

Postby robby21 » June 15th, 2010, 3:07 pm

Mistress Angel has made other girl asses seam ugly compared to her perfect ass i just need to rub my self but she wont let me cum i just need listen to her.
robby21

Postby Saladino » June 15th, 2010, 4:57 pm

I am not only one that worship to Angel butt so,It makes me feel so hot
Saladino

Postby angelharley » June 19th, 2010, 11:01 am

I just got back from a business trip so I am working through all of the PMs that I got while I was away.

I'm still accepting email slaves, so if you are still interested please dont hesitate to send me a message. Subjects interested in chastity or light financial domination with get a slight priority, but i work with just about anyone who is respectful.

If you do PM me, please tell me a bit about yourself. Just getting an email with your email address doesnt tell me much, ya know? =)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

i would love to play

Postby sl19h7ly » July 14th, 2010, 2:32 am

i have listened to the file just for you and i am anxious to play with you..im a 22year old male, fit and good looking im down for almost anything. what are you into?
sl19h7ly

Postby enslavemepls » July 15th, 2010, 2:13 am

Mistress Angel i miss your messages and cant stop thinking about your butt, please come back
enslavemepls

Postby Saladino » July 15th, 2010, 10:21 am

Mistress Angel,my new email address is saladino85m@yahoo.it,please keep send me mails please
Saladino

Postby bucketwarrior » July 17th, 2010, 10:39 pm

Is she still sending mails? :S
bucketwarrior
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » October 18th, 2010, 7:08 am

Two of my dear slaves have had to leave me recently, (one got married, and one found a mistress in person) So I am opening up applications for email slaves again!

Feel free to pm me on the site if youre interested. Guys or girls welcome. I love chasitity so be prepared for that. =)

For anyone who has recieved mails from me in the past. feel free to e-mail me again. and we'll have some fun ;)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » March 20th, 2013, 9:30 am

Just as a bump, I am finding myself with more free time lately, so if anyone would like to exchange emails, whether email slave files, or just casual discussion, feel free to send me a message :) miss.angel.harley@gmail.com

Please just be sure to mention that you are from WMM
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds