Hypnotized sex slave for use

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotized sex slave for use

Postby siddyl10 » June 8th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Just email me for the number at lukeslaveslave@ymail.com
19 woohaven michigan fully hypnotized and traind to be a perfect sex slave for anymaster. when u call say is luke there i will respond with yes master if i say he will be in a houre or two it means i am in a place where i cannot be a slave and would like to be called in a houre. or u can text me your commands.

6ft tall
7 inch cock
brown hair
green eyes

little to no limits

U can use hypnosis triggers to use on me when ever u like u can even text them to me.

SLAVE TIME FOR U - makes me your complete slave i cannont thing of anything but serveing u intill u cum.
HORNY TIME FOR U -forces me to becum so honry that i have to masterbate or fuck right then.
ORGASIM TIME- forces me to have a orgasim right then.
PUPPET TIME - forces me to do anything u command i will have no controol over my body. It will force me to do anything.
COCK SUKER TIME - forces me to suck the nearsest cock till it cums in my mouth.
siddyl10
Regular
Regular

Errrr

Postby DancingShadow » June 8th, 2010, 4:33 pm

Is anyone else having a bad feeling? Maybe its just me :P
If this is what you want Siddy then go for it, its your brain... Just seems a bit, public to me thats all.
DancingShadow
Regular
Regular

Re: Errrr

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 8th, 2010, 6:46 pm

Welcome to WarpMyMind, DancingShadow. I say that because it appears you joined WMM last month.

Self-actualization takes many forms. And most members here have a tacit understanding what that means. But others have an explicit understanding. Either way...
    the freedom to pursue adult baby hypnosis...

or to pursue femininity hypnosis...

or to pursue anthro hypnosis

or even to pursue sex-slave hypnosis...
They're all here. This site encourages discovery. It invites members to sample wild pleasure and to make life interesting. It's a factor that makes this site unique and wonderful.

When you have time, consider browsing historic forum postings from siddyl10. He's been a member of this online community for a few years. I believe you'll discover something interesting.

And when something is interesting, it's possible to be protective of it and at the same time to nurture it.

DancingShadow, you've shown willingness to be protective of siddyl10. That's good. It's good that we watch out for each other in this community.

Now, what nurturing can you bring?

Yes - there's something very interesting about siddyl10. Self-actualization takes many forms.

DancingShadow wrote:Is anyone else having a bad feeling? Maybe its just me :P
If this is what you want Siddy then go for it, its your brain... Just seems a bit, public to me thats all.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds