Invitation to our wedding [Lancaster, UK]

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Invitation to our wedding [Lancaster, UK]

Postby demigraff » July 5th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Hi all, I'd like to let everyone know that I'm getting married (though not yet legally) on Wednesday evening. I've been meaning to post an invite for quite a while, but only just got around to it.
Whether you're somebody I've met before and would be interested in coming, or a local person with similar interests ("friends I've yet to meet"), I'd like to say anyone is welcome to our little gathering.

Full details are [url=http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=102396816474390]on facebook[/url](or if you're not on facebook, contact me if there's anything you need to ask).

We're all open-minded, though it would be nice if anyone who wants to come dresses in a manner that won't offend 'normal' people like my parents; if conversation comes round to anything that would be on-topic for this site, I'd hope that we first look to see who else is around. Also, be warned that this is a pagan/heathen ritual, so if that somehow offends you ... I guess you wouldn't be interested.

We're not having a proper reception this year, but we are going to the pub afterwards, and will be offering bread and mead to share with everyone.

Thanks, and wish me luck (42 hours to go :S)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Foxgirl » July 6th, 2010, 7:21 am

best of luck sugar.

im in the uk, but dont particularly leeave the house :3
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Krysta » July 6th, 2010, 11:36 am

I'm not even on your side of the ocean, but congrats on your wedding, and hope it all goes fantastic!
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby tarpeto » July 9th, 2010, 5:30 pm

congrats!
tarpeto

Return to Meeting Grounds