new story coming

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

new story coming

Postby MacGyver » November 2nd, 2010, 11:45 pm

i have some editing to do, bein as i have had to wipe and re-formatt my hard drive a few times, and kept losing my files, i have to start over, but i have a story just about ready for upload so, as long as my computer is not attacked by a virus this time, just give me some time to edit the story for spelling and all and i will upload it here to user stories.

tis a tale of a guy falling for a sexy woman who is obsessed with him crossdressing and he is forced to wear a woman's foundation he can never remove. some sci-fi in the story, even a reference to files from this site near the end of the story.

i am going to stop here and not give it away, once i upload, ya'll can have a read, thought it be a bit long so i may break it up into 2-3 parts. seein as the last part of the stories post to the top of the page and the previous parts below the last, i may load the ending first, then the rest so it all reads in order, LOL.

i also hope i have this post in the correct forum, if not then i hope this message be moved to the correct forum.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds