Make me a dumb redneck!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Make me a dumb redneck!

Postby BlueCollarChubToBe » May 15th, 2011, 1:43 pm

This is an opportunity for anyone who is interested in completely taking over someone's life and helping remake them into something new, making their dreams come true.

I'm a teacher and graduate student tired of the choices I've made and would like someone to help me change my life around. Basically I would like someone to take charge of my life and help me go from white collar, respectable me to a blue collar "grunt"--physically, mentally, and socially. Help me make the right choices to change my career, my fashion style, help me pick out the right tattoos, speak the right language, start drinking beer, get fatter, etc. I realize a change in apartment and even a change in lifestyle will be necessary when I have a radically different income, but I'm willing to give it up...I've thought about this for years and I'm really hoping someone will help me out here.

In return, I'll pretty much please you in whatever way you want...that and you can have whatever money and stuff that no longer fits into my new life. I'm 100% serious, please you be too.
BlueCollarChubToBe

Postby canpinter » May 16th, 2011, 5:21 am

Sent you a pm, I would love to help you let out your inner hillbilly
canpinter

Postby ftslave67 » May 20th, 2011, 10:27 am

Jeez, it's not hard to start drinking beer and looking like a schlub! Just tell yourself "BEER IS GOOD. IT MAKES ME HAPPY". Don't skimp on fried food either. Start hanging out at a bar & you'll make friends with the drunks there.

Maybe you could have someone hypnotize you into "trying on" this new personality, for say, 24 hours at a time and make sure that's what you want.

If you do go ahead, It would be interesting to see "before" & progress photos and a journal.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ck » June 6th, 2011, 2:35 pm

This is an excellent suggestion. As the old curse goes, be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

I would actually be interested in a similar transformation, especially for a relatively short period of time. As physical changes would take time to manifest, no less than a month or two would seem practical...different muscles, tattoos, facial hair, etc all take time to develop.

A day or two as a total piece of redneck trailer trash sounds interesting. A few weeks, appealing. Heck, 6 months to a year in a run down, cockroach infested trailer, working (occasionally) as a day laborer or shadetree mechanic, always wearing a wifebeater and work boots, probably very familiar with/to the local police, barely literate and cheering Jeff Gordon on to another victory... Heck, I'm surprised there isn't already a file for this one. There's "Country Boy" but it's a pale shadow compared to what you want.

A warning. Remember that experiencing being a redneck, and being forced into and trapped in that persona for a lifetime, are very different.

BE CAREFUL!
ck

Postby BlueCollarChubToBe » July 9th, 2011, 7:46 pm

I definitely appreciate the warning, but I welcome being trapped in that life. It's what I feel I was meant for.

Still looking too.
BlueCollarChubToBe

Postby BlueCollarChubToBe » July 14th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Still looking for someone to help me!
BlueCollarChubToBe

Postby ck » July 14th, 2011, 10:51 pm

I'd be lying if I said that I understood your motivations, but to each his own.

So long as you are going into this with your eyes open, I wish you the best of luck. I hope you enjoy your new life of poverty, want, and squalor. Be sure to find someone reputable to do your ink...you will be at enough risk for disease, without adding the tattoo needle into the mix.

And please... Be sure to send before/during/after pictures.
Last edited by ck on July 15th, 2011, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ck

Postby BearBoy83 » July 15th, 2011, 8:56 am

I think we used to talk on yahoo messenger and we met on animus's now defunct unfortunately web site and forum
are you in NY?
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby BlueCollarChubToBe » November 19th, 2011, 11:14 am

Hi all,

I just thought I'd try to bump this as i'm still looking for some help with my initial request. Thank you in advance.
BlueCollarChubToBe

Re: Make me a dumb redneck!

Postby roxythefox97 » January 12th, 2023, 10:58 pm

I know it’s been years and I’m late but I’m kinda curious if you ever found anyone and did become a dumb redneck.
roxythefox97

Postby BlueCollarChubToBe » June 13th, 2023, 9:51 pm

Hi all...still looking for help to make this happen. As I get older this is the life I want more than ever and I am sad I am not living it yet. Anyone out there for real?
BlueCollarChubToBe

Postby outkast1728 » June 14th, 2023, 6:13 pm

Outkast1728@gmail.com
sk8rboi1728 on skype
Morphmaster Outkast on discord

LOOK ME UP I REALLY WANNA HELP
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Maleko7 » June 16th, 2023, 12:10 am

Having lived in both Georgia and Appalachia, I can tell you that most rednecks are not dumb. However I won't rain on your parade.

When I was college down there, all the guys had a rifle or two in their pickups. My roomate had a truck that he named (actually had it painted on it) named "Stump Jumper".

Y'all do what you want, bless your hearts!
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

Postby roxythefox97 » October 29th, 2023, 3:53 pm

BlueCollarChubToBe wrote:Hi all...still looking for help to make this happen. As I get older this is the life I want more than ever and I am sad I am not living it yet. Anyone out there for real?

If you’d like you could email me at Roxythefox97@gmail.com or send me a message on Kik: Roxythefox97
roxythefox97

Return to Meeting Grounds