22 Male looking for 'tist through IM

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

22 Male looking for 'tist through IM

Postby aitius » August 24th, 2011, 4:08 pm

I am a 22 year old male, 6 feet tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, 155 pounds. I am looking for someone to hypnotize me via IM only. I don't have a webcam, so I am limited in the ways to communicate. I am NOT interested in scat, diaper, or public humiliation. I would love to be transformed, however, and I enjoy BDSM, being submissive, and tease/denial. Also, I want to try IM because in the past it actually has seemed to work better for me. I have trouble focusing when I have my eyes closed, and I tend to drift off and not really be hypnotized (I know it sounds like I am, but trust me, nothing really affects me when I can't focus on the file). Being able to see the text pop up keeps my attention focused while shutting out the world around me.

Also, I will not send pics. Sorry.

Please PM me via this website if you are interested.
Last edited by aitius on August 27th, 2011, 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
aitius

Re: 22 Male looking for 'tist through IM

Postby qv » August 24th, 2011, 4:31 pm

aitius wrote:I am a 22 year old male, 6 feet tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, 155 pounds. I am looking for someone to hypnotize me via IM only. I don't have a webcam, so I am limited in the ways to communicate. I am NOT interested in scat, diaper, blood, or public humiliation. I would love to be transformed, however, and I enjoy BDSM. Please PM me via this website if you are interested.

Not interested in blood..?

...what kind of suggestion would that even be?
Obviously there's vampirism, but are there any other blood-based suggestions people actually use?

Sorry for posting even though I'm not taking up your offer, it's just that I had to point out how weird that is.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aitius » August 24th, 2011, 5:55 pm

You would be surprised at some of the weird shit that people are into. Some people do in fact like the idea of that much pain, and want to try to experience it through hypnosis.
aitius

Postby DKaiser » August 24th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Still, it's not really something that would commonly come up. We'd say "no diaper stuff" because there's lots of people with diaper fetishes around. Haven't heard from people into blood on the forum. (Not sure I want to)

In any case, post more details about what you'd be interested in. That tends to grab people's curiosity.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aitius » August 25th, 2011, 12:48 am

Ok thanks for the tip. Yeah, I guess it is really weird. Honestly, I saw someone else put it up as a no-no, and I was surprised like you. I just thought maybe it was more common than I had thought. Probably not, though.
aitius

Return to Meeting Grounds