Offering Services to Women looking for Friendly Domination

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Offering Services to Women looking for Friendly Domination

Postby Smfx » October 19th, 2011, 12:47 am

What is Friendly Domination you may ask? I am glad you clicked the link and are so eager to find out. A friendly domination is more like a seduction, you know it is coming, and you are eager to go under with it. However, you aren't just giving your trance away; there will be no begging to be controlled. You are talking as you would normally talk, being a Real person, listening just as you would normally listen, and as the words go by, just relaxing exactly as you would want to. I ask things of you in such a charming manner, it would be rude not to do just what I ask.

I won't go any deeper into it then that, as I believe your interest is already spiked enough to make a post here, or even send me a pm about yourself and your interests. All messages are welcome, though of course, not all will be accepted. Put your best foot forward, and your effort will shine through like a gem we can work to polish even brighter.

Of course you know you want to learn about me a little, so there is a bit of trust before we even talk. I am Frost, a male hypnotist with over 4 years working with people I trust, and 2 years being certified. I have taken the time to study and work with friends to find what feels the most natural to deeply connect with. I am 22, only just joined the workforce, but I still find time for hypnosis, and for having fun with the friends I make. People say I am adorable, so once we become good friends; you have cute pictures to look forward to as well. I enjoy fantasy and storytelling, hoping soon you can even become one of my characters as well. I can't wait to share even more with you on a more personal level.

As for the reason it is only for Women, I have plenty of guy friends already, I find more everyday through other means. No need to use this fishing hook in order to get caught up by me; be good and maybe I'll come to you. I am most curious how many Women are interested in the experiences we could make, and if they enjoyed this format of introduction over other things I have tried. So even if you aren't interested, speak your mind, and I will always listen, just as I hope you listen to me to. Thanks.
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds