Life is fun.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Life is fun.

Postby Ceot » October 15th, 2005, 10:04 am

I,m looking for a person who truelly wishes to be my slave.
And until I find that person i,ll keep looking.

But that one moment I know for a fact its ment to be.

For all the long chats and getting to know eachother.

Thats the day I,ll unleash everything I have on the poor dear.

{GRINS}

Untill then I guess.....
Always in mind. And sadly twice as strong.

http://www.niteflirt.com/memberpub/homepage.asp?homepage=1
Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mallic » October 20th, 2005, 8:09 am

LIFE IS FUN?!? Good lord, what has happened to the pesimistic atitude we came to know and love from internet forums?
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Its so hard.

Postby Ceot » October 21st, 2005, 9:00 am

Its so hard to be a pesimist when people are so false on the internet.
False and free to cut away.
No offense,
but usually every one is a ---
---long distance relationship on here.

Trust is something given.
But then you have to earn it.

Sure most of us seem to realize that.
But often I find myself looking for a hold were their is non.
And I put myself so in to it.
Feels like when they leave a little peice of me leaves with them.

I,ll only say this once and leave it at that.
Forgive me if it bothers any one.
But a Master isnt just their to pleasure you.

He's their to be a meeningfull part of your life.
Weather its seriose or play.
Their not just something you can toss.
Nor should they take you for granted.

Call it what you will.
I call it life.

Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » October 21st, 2005, 9:24 am

Surely Ceot anything done via the net is a little fraught with the possibility of either a discovery that the said slave isnt truly the one u were looking for or the chance u r speaking to a fat middle aged saddo in a room somewhere getting there kicks from chatting to people like u.
"When they leave they take a little piece of u with them" u say, are u sure u want to master someone or is it just u want to control them whatever the cost?
A true Master slave RT relationship takes lots of trust , lots of bonding , lots of talking and honesty and above all a mutual respect for each other.
A little attraction is also a good beginning and that too is difficult to develop on the net .. dont you think?
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby drydreamer » October 21st, 2005, 10:42 am

Ceot sounds like a very sensitive dominant man; and if that is true, he is probably more ready for a RT relationship than a lot of other maledoms I've seen posts from on the internet. The ones who rant and rave about how they don't care about anyone's feelings, and just want to have their own jollies are probably the phony ones. That's because their attitude will scare off any potential submissives who might otherwise consider taking them on in an actual relationship. I'm a man, but just think how a woman would feel if she read the diatribes of those wild-eyed crazy guys who post as Doms talking about how they'll torture their slaves! Any real woman would be absolutely stupid to seek any kind of RT relationship with such a man! She would have to be on drugs, or perhaps suffering from some kind of psychosis! There are a lot of crazy women in the world; but most of them would not be stupid enough to meet men who promise to torture them without any concern for their personal limits! Ceot is probably not one of these wild characters, and therefore seems more likely to be a REAL person looking for REAL femsubs. We need more dominant people who still have a heart. drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » October 21st, 2005, 10:58 am

AAh Drydreamer . Spoken like a true gentleman. And I agree hunny. (I have yet to meet a man who has described the torture and pain he wants his slave to feel. ( Except EMG ) and as Im not his slave. Thats not my problem.)
But if I did meet the man who was to describe this to me on the net . I would want to get to know him very well RT before I even considered exposing myself submissively and sexually to him.
Its a little like the guys you talk to on the net who want you to expose yourself naked to them. When in RT u have never ever met. Another thing i would never expose myself to by the way.....
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » October 24th, 2005, 8:13 pm

drydreamer wrote:Ceot sounds like a very sensitive dominant man; and if that is true, he is probably more ready for a RT relationship than a lot of other maledoms I've seen posts from on the internet. The ones who rant and rave about how they don't care about anyone's feelings, and just want to have their own jollies are probably the phony ones. That's because their attitude will scare off any potential submissives who might otherwise consider taking them on in an actual relationship. I'm a man, but just think how a woman would feel if she read the diatribes of those wild-eyed crazy guys who post as Doms talking about how they'll torture their slaves! Any real woman would be absolutely stupid to seek any kind of RT relationship with such a man! She would have to be on drugs, or perhaps suffering from some kind of psychosis! There are a lot of crazy women in the world; but most of them would not be stupid enough to meet men who promise to torture them without any concern for their personal limits! Ceot is probably not one of these wild characters, and therefore seems more likely to be a REAL person looking for REAL femsubs. We need more dominant people who still have a heart. drydreamer

Agreed. Me and My Daddy Bear are looking for another slave to add, and we find that the slaves that just want to be used and not loved, tend to be the ones that push what they want done to them, when it should be the other way around.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » October 25th, 2005, 12:29 am

Golddragon. Submissiveness is a curse. (altho I love it). When a submissive talks to someone on the net they are entering blind into something that is hard enough to find in reality.
To find the dom or domme who can take u where u love to be is a delicate balance between wanting to give up control but also ultimately to control the things the Dom or Domme does to u. You almost need a code of conduct . And at the very least a contract.
A sub who has emotional or physcological issues aswel is not in a place to enter into this kind of relationship. As is a dom with the same issues.
So bearing that in mind and reading ceots first posting . This is where i felt i guess~ I was coming at this from.
You cant expect to get it right until you meet the right one . Can you .????
And I guess those that fall along the wayside cant be the right one.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Soulace

Postby Ceot » October 31st, 2005, 2:20 am

The time will be spent With a renew of faith after reading this.

But let me be honest and open.

Would it be honest to say I dont have my own issues as well.
And sure I have had my fair share of screw ups, power trips and issues.
But in real life who hasnt....?
I,ve grown enough to admit my issues and to have over come most.

As to the rest?
The few I have are from beeing hurt.
When they heal ,i,ll continue to look some more .
Makeing sure not to let them complicate me.

I am very seriose about this.
But to that I must say this.

To be a true Dominant is to understand that
a relationship like this isnt sopposed to be....

Let me explain.
If you think you can look for a guy to submit to and one day wed.
You need to understand a few things so you dont get hurt.

First off date the guy first.
Not even as a Master yet, Play around like that but only play.
This is so you can see if he deserves your submission and life to be his.
After you give it to them, you really shouldnt need to take it back.
Because you should only give it to that rite person.
And youll regret it ,or end up alone again if you hadnt.

Secondly dont fear beeing alone.
Trust me in saying their are lots of us here for you to find.
So dont go for it all off the start.
Like I said youll only regret it ,or never understand what youve lost.

And lastly A Dominant Is neither looking for a seriose relationship past submission, or not looking for the love of his life.
Only time would tell were this would end.
So if you seek love then never ask and leave if you dont find it.

But if your looking for a true Master.
Then dont seek something permanent and get to know a person first.

As for me.
I,m not afraid to say what I meen.
Because if its meeningfull or not ,I just want to be open.
Nothing hidden or fake.

And here I can be me.
I thank you for all your very meeningfull comments.
Please let me call you all my freinds ,and know i,m here for you
if you should need of me.

Once again....THANK YOU.....

...Only time can tell its moments and minuts, I just regress that I must wait alone....... Me written just now. grins

Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

p.s

Postby Ceot » October 31st, 2005, 2:27 am

I,ve been up this night before holloween and talking to someone who needed to honestly know something about hypnosis.

So my words are a lil off.

But I can say this straight.

Happy holloween every body....

Ceot
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds