clown

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

clown

Postby joe » January 6th, 2012, 7:54 am

need help don't know if anyone is interested... want to turn into a clown

PM if interested
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Re: clown

Postby Tangy » January 6th, 2012, 11:04 am

joe wrote:need help don't know if anyone is interested... want to turn into a clown

PM if interested

Hay if that what you Really Want out of life then I'll help you.

First Pm everybody in this Forum and tell them you are a clown.

2 then Email ever other Forum and Post to ever Thread you are a Clown Then Post to everyone that they have the best files on this Site everyone the same thing

3 then Re post that you change your Mind, that you was just kidding and you really do not like anyone's post and that you think their Desires in not what they really want.
tell everyone how cute you are in the Public message Section and everyone is not as cute as you. over and over again, then post things off topics about Bunny's and Horses and Flowers.if I think of more I'll tell you
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby joe » January 6th, 2012, 2:53 pm

this isn't really what i was looking for, sorry
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » January 20th, 2012, 10:10 pm

joe wrote:this isn't really what i was looking for, sorry

Oh Sorry get some Balloons, and a blow up pump go to all the restaurants give out balloons for to the kids for a couple of Dollars 3 dollars more for a picture with you.
and Follow these rules for your face

How to Paint Your Face Like a Clown

comments 1 comment

Discover how to quickly turn into a clown. Here's how to paint on a clown face quickly and easily.

Do you want to dress up like a clown and need a clown face to go with it? Disguising yourself as a clown can be a great way to provide entertainment at a child's birthday party or as part of a costume to wear to a party. You can even make money dressed as a clown by providing entertainment for local businesses and functions. Painting a clown face can be a fun and creative.

To paint a clown face, you'll need to have face paint. You can either use basic face paint or professional grease paint. Face paint can be purchased at your local craft store while you may have to buy professional grease paint online. Grease paint tends to give more dramatic looking results and lasts longer, but the basic face paint is more readily available and easier to work with. You'll also need baby oil for removing the clown paint, a shower cap for protecting your hair, and some facial cleansing cream and face powder.

Here how to paint a clown face:

Get prepared.

Lay out your supplies and pull your hair back into a pony tail and pin it up on your head. Put on your shower cap to protect your hair from the face paint.

Cleanse your face.

Thoroughly cleanse your face with your facial cleansing cream or baby oil and dry it well.

Find your lines.

Make a grimacing expression while looking in the mirror to determine natural lines for creating a funny face.

Apply your basic white coat.

If using grease paint, use your fingertips to apply a coat of white paint to your face, ears, and neck. If streaks develop during application, pat the area lightly with the backs of your fingers to smooth the area.

Outline your basic clown features.

To experiment with features, use a soft tissue to lightly rub white paint out of the areas where you intend to paint your clown nose, mouth, and eyebrows. Do you like the look? If not, use the white grease paint to fill in those areas and try again. Experiment until you find a clown face you like.

Fill in your color.

Once you've outlined a clown expression you like, use your colored paint to fill in the expression using the tip of your little finger. For noses, a bright red shade always goes over well. Eyebrows can be black and mouths can be any color you choose, although brilliant red always goes over well. If you don't like the look, simply remove the colored face paint using baby oil and reapply.

Set your clown face.

Once you've painted on the clown expression you want, apply your facial powder using a soft tissue or sponge. This will ensure that the clown paint isn't removed when you eat or drink.

Once you've finished painting your clown face, you can select a cute clown costume and no one will ever know it's you! At the end of the evening, simply use baby oil and cleansing cream to remove the face paint. Now that you know how to paint a clown face, you can become a clown any time you wish.

:!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

ignore the flase clowns

Postby Plaat » February 1st, 2012, 10:40 pm

I think what these 'clowns' are trying to say is there isn't much call of clown hypnosis as turning oneself into a clown is less hard then feeling dumber, getting horny, dressing as a women etc. I like clown fantasies too, but your a demand of one, I get, it though, you want a mindset of silliness, bimbo files do this by suggesting your always giggling, but that's not it right?
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bigbluebunny » October 12th, 2012, 12:47 pm

There are so many fantasies with clowning that over lap with other kinks.

Were-clowns. *Forcefully transformed from boring man to silly clown*

Sissy clowns

Fem clowning

Age regression *Clown acting like a silly overgrown baby*

WAM/Messy

For me, I'd love a hypnosis where I'm forced piece by piece to becoming a clown and losing all my seriousness. Maybe a clown nose as a trigger.

Or a curse where I see myself as a clown and no one can.

ETC.
bigbluebunny

Postby darkenedav » October 12th, 2012, 11:40 pm

{reminded of soul eater manga and smiles}....
...what? :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds