Friendly Tist seeks Subjects for Skype/Yahoo

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Friendly Tist seeks Subjects for Skype/Yahoo

Postby Inanenoble » April 7th, 2012, 11:15 pm

Hello I am Inanenoble of two years experience.

I am glad there is a wide variety of hypnotist types including doms and masters but if you are looking for one you you may find me insufficient. While I can act the part, I prefer to be helpful and less controlling prefering hypnosis to be mutual or less focused on myself.

I do all kinds of hypnosis from the tame and simple relaxation all the way to the complex forms of transformation kinky and not. As long as things arn't harmful and pernament I am willing to lend a ear.

Gender and sexual preference has no meaning to me so don't let that discourage you.

PM me or message here if you are interested or just would like to talk.

Thank you
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby Inanenoble » May 8th, 2012, 10:21 pm

My offer still stands.
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » May 8th, 2012, 11:32 pm

Inanenoble wrote:My offer still stands.

...huh, you know...

I don't think I've ever really seen any hypnotist give such a gentlemanly request. ...granted, I don't know what I'd really want to do per se, but... well, I suppose that depends on what you want to do... :wink:

PM me and let me know how you want to get in contact, I have Yahoo, Gmail and Skype.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » May 9th, 2012, 1:20 pm

I thought you'd been around longer than that. You seem to be one of the more long-standing and respected members of the community, so its weird to think that I've been hanging around here so much longer than you.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Akron » May 9th, 2012, 1:33 pm

I'm somewhat interested. Do e-mail me at acroxness@gmail.com =)
Akron
Regular
Regular

Postby Inanenoble » May 9th, 2012, 2:29 pm

demigraff wrote:I thought you'd been around longer than that. You seem to be one of the more long-standing and respected members of the community, so its weird to think that I've been hanging around here so much longer than you.

I was around for two years, took a one year haitus, then went back for another year.

So I am dealing with 4 years in this community.

Emailing someone is going to be a challenge though... maybe I can get away with a PM
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds