Seeking LA/OC Bodybuilder To Be

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking LA/OC Bodybuilder To Be

Postby Smfx » May 6th, 2012, 3:01 am

Hey there, Frost the Hypnotist here. I am looking for more people local to me in the Southern California OC. Anyone with a good personality would be cool to hang with, but also looking for people into gym motivation that I could share my personal gym visits with. We would try try out many things related to motivation, visualization, and other fun things. If you are interested in getting big, or just making a new friend, send me a PM.
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Re: Seeking LA/OC Bodybuilder To Be

Postby Tangy » May 16th, 2012, 8:13 pm

Smfx wrote:Hey there, Frost the Hypnotist here. I am looking for more people local to me in the Southern California OC. Anyone with a good personality would be cool to hang with, but also looking for people into gym motivation that I could share my personal gym visits with. We would try try out many things related to motivation, visualization, and other fun things. If you are interested in getting big, or just making a new friend, send me a PM.

OK I'll try something new look me up i live in LA
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Leashdog » June 4th, 2012, 3:21 pm

Hi there. I'm in the LA area and would love to make friends with a local tist. I'm just starting back at the gym and would love some hypnotic encouragement. My yahoo is leashfreak_69.
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds