Financial slavery

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Financial slavery

Postby outkast1728 » June 23rd, 2012, 3:39 pm

anyone interested in this, I'm just curious what other people's thought on this is.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby desrever » June 23rd, 2012, 5:47 pm

i consider it evil at least

in combination with hypno its even worse

to my surprise a socially accepted form of money slavery, commonly known as unfortunate marriage, is still popular
desrever
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » June 23rd, 2012, 11:04 pm

Usually I think it's only ethical to do so if you ask someone to do it to you, or if you set yourself up openly as doing it and wait for people to come too you.

Like, if you label a file "financial domination" or call yourself a "findom hypnotist" and then only do it to the people who contact you anyway, thereby making sure they know what they're getting into.

Doing it in like an email slave file, when the person never mentioned they wanted it, would be very unethical.

I remember one time I listened to a file that was very strong, but didn't mention that it had financial domination themes in it in the description. It wasn't too bad, just "you feel very grateful for this amazing file and want to repay me with a donation, a donation of any amount" and I ended up giving him $2 without really thinking about it, he said any amount and I was obeying a suggestion immediately after waking up, I wasn't really even fully awake. It felt great at the time but afterward I felt really violated and terrible, and for a moment questioned how safe it was to just listen to files all the time willy nilly.

The guy later apologized though, removed that suggestion from the file, and gave me my $2 back, so I forgave him and got over it. But still, findom stuff is dangerous. It's like the dark arts side of hypnosis (surprisingly, sex slavery and humiliation is not the dark arts side, it's findom.)
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby rubbapig » June 27th, 2012, 4:13 am

As long as you are open and upfront in what you are seeking I dont have a problem with it.
As as sub and wannabe slave have gifted or sent money to a Master a couple of times.. and found it can be a rewarding expireince and another way to express it's devotion to it's Master or owner.
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds