why is no one ever on chat?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

why is no one ever on chat?

Postby beo » December 16th, 2007, 7:47 pm

The few times that I have gone into chat no one has ever been there. the chat program is working (I think) so am i just getting on at the wrong time? has anyone ever talked with anyone else on chat?
beo
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » December 16th, 2007, 8:49 pm

I've visited a few times and found people there. It was relatively quiet, though. On one visit I got booted by a mod for trancing on the channel, even though I'd gone private. *shrug*

All in all, it's easier to use MSN or Yahoo or something if you're doing one-on-one tranceplay. I get all the discussion I want about trance from the forums.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » December 18th, 2007, 3:26 pm

lately I have been there allot and when I'm on I'm always talkative. I find it to be allot of fun especially late night. I go by Melody while there. :) see ya around!
Last edited by CycoMelody on July 6th, 2008, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Subwench » March 21st, 2008, 7:19 am

Chat is a lot better these days.
When i first joined i found it strange that hardly anyone used it or when there were people there they didnt actually chat! But it has improved and on times can be quite fun.
Come and say hi, you may be suprised!
Subwench
Regular
Regular

Chat down

Postby Rogue » May 24th, 2008, 1:18 pm

As some of you might have notice the chat server is currently unavailable, this is being woked on at this time and we hope to have it back up soon!

Rogue
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » July 6th, 2008, 3:46 pm

The Chat!!!
She Lives!!!!

Come on in and check it out. We actually do have fun in there. See you there :D
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby PS360 » July 10th, 2008, 11:35 pm

i am on at times someone might be on
But it takes so long for them to respond.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CycoMelody » July 11th, 2008, 12:50 pm

As a hypnotist on there I know that there are times when it is slow and anyone who has ever been on a chat knows there are times when it gets like that. Remember not everyone works 9-5. Some have crazy work schedules. Some have whacked out sleep schedules. But if no one is talking it doesn't mean there is no one there. Also if you pop in don't leave right away! Many times we start writing our hellos and by the time we finish writing it, POOF!! The people are gone! Just food for thought from a regular chatter!
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Moderation Required

Postby Calimore » September 27th, 2009, 5:18 pm

Not everyone has been banned or kicked, Adby. It has not happened to me even once, but I am usually quite respectful of others and try to practice moderation, especially when dealing with the channel and network operators.

Speaking of moderation, your comments in this Forum have rarely been anything but rude or inflammatory in the past and they seem to be progressing in that direction again. As a moderator of here, I will not abide this behavior and request that you make sure your posts are factual or at least conversational.

The WMM chat is NOT getting "dismantled" because an operator makes an occasional mistake or because a few people cannot behave while they are there. If you want to discuss specific occurrences that have bothered you that is fine, but please keep your baseless accusations and vague 'asides' to yourself.

Calimore
Idle Chatter Co-Moderator

PS: One last piece of advice - try not going into chat or posting in the forums when you are upset. Why not go listen to a file or two or maybe read a mind control story, instead? I try to never to even be in chat when I am angry or upset, nor do I post in the forums when feeling out-of-sorts. The only reason I'm here is to have some fun with erotic hypnosis, so if I'm not in the mood for that, I generally stay away.

C
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » July 28th, 2010, 12:05 am

I never used chat until recently, always in the wee hours. There's usually about a dozen people listed, but only one or two very occasionally saying anything. I keep giving it a chance. Often I'll give whoever is chatting links to my pay files for free. Or I'll interrogate them for ideas. I do wish it was busier though. I'm dying to meet more like-minded friends.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter