IRC - A place to avoid?! or not depending on your kink

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

IRC - A place to avoid?! or not depending on your kink

Postby Rogue » March 22nd, 2009, 1:00 pm

It seems from past few months that the IRC chat server has sucumb to feminisation only and then enslavement of anyone there, so if you dare to enter be warned if your male you might not be much longer.

Don't look for me there as the madness has forced me to take check on my senses and depart..

My new IRC home is on the collarme server (chat.collarme.com) in the #ControlledThoughts channel, sorry EMG but I hope things go well with the chat and with HF but I will not be supporting the chat room any longer.

Rogue.
EX IRCop
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Postby thephantom » March 22nd, 2009, 9:52 pm

First of, I asked you to talk to me, you refused.

Enslavement ?!?!? are you kidding? there was NO enslavement there!
feminisation? people ask for it all the time. If you ain'T happy with that, go elsewhere.
We do NOTHING against the subject will.
And what madness? I think you have some serious issues there.

You NEVER EVER talked to us about ANY problem or rised any concern.

Beside, you wasn't even paying attention to the channel since month
november: 0 line
december: 0 line
january: 0 line
febuary: 12 lines (all same day, in the same hour)
march: 4 lines (3 in 7 minutes, one nasty message quit message)

Casper
IRCop, Service administrator, IRC server administrator
thephantom
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » March 22nd, 2009, 10:41 pm

Rogue, you rarely showed your face, things happen, you could have been part of it but you chose not to be, your accusations of our server being a madhouse that turns males into females is outragious and uncalled for, we force nothing on noone, infact if anyone tries to force anyone to do anything and we find out about it they are kicked from the room and if severe enough from the network

I also agree with Casper, no concerns expressed to us whatsoever and we get this

let me make this clear, if your goal is to force anything on anyone we do NOT want you on our network

Jenna
IRCop, Service administrator, IRC server administrator
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Flow123 » March 22nd, 2009, 10:51 pm

Hi,

I'm a frequent visitor to IRC... ok, a bit more than frequent. ok ok... a LOT more. Anyways, i love the Warp My Mind chatroom, the IRC. its a great place, filled with nice understanding people. They are open to ALL of the kinks. We have feminization sure, there are a LOT of people who come in for that... but we have adult babies, doms, subs, furries, robots and people who just plain enjoy mind control.

We in general are just a fun community and are very careful and try to be very safe and sane. As to "ENSLAVEMENT", we try to keep everyone safe and do our best to make sure no "ENSLAVEMENT" happens. I don't know where Rogue even got this idea.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Krysta » March 22nd, 2009, 11:50 pm

It's interesting to me how you can say that the IRC channel has succumb on ly to feminization and enslavement. It's true that in our chat setting, these things are a frequent topic of discussion, and subjects seeking these things often come to the chat looking to meet up with a tist. This I know, because I am in the channel every day.

I am a tist and half-op in the channel, and feel very comfortable with both the regular crowd, and the subjects who come in. As a group, we can be kind of rowdy, but isn't that what one wants in a social chat? As tists, all the tists in the room are very good at keeping as professional as one can, given the subject matter we are asked to cover.

Feminization happens. A lot. But only to people who ask for it. And only to the degree both tist and subject are comfortable with.

Enslavement happens, but not so often. Those few tists in the room who are also Dom/mes tend to keep themselves to two or three submissives at any given time. Only those who are truly looking to be submissive, and no more than that Dom/me can handle.

Many other things happen as well, covering the spectrum of fetishes. And that's really what this site is about. We're not there for therapy, we're there so that people can explore sides of themselves they otherwise wouldn't be able to.

As a subject, I've done triggers with the tists in that room covering a huge variety of fetishes, just for the sake of trying them. I've been a catgirl, tried baby play, been even more of a Domme than my usual, and been a willing sub.

I trust the people in there, because we have a setup that makes me feel safe in this setting. The tists have all proven trustworthy, and people proven untrustworthy are removed.

In closing, I'm sorry our "madness" has taken you elsewhere, but our madness occurs only when we play, and I take insult at the implication otherwise. I will NEVER do anything to a sub sithout their will and consent, and I know from experience that every practicing tist in that room feels the same.

Krysta
subject / tist / half-op #warpmymind
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby tecywiz121 » March 23rd, 2009, 12:15 am

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said :P Simply I disagree with you Rogue, and even if there is a lot of feminisation and slavery, its all consensual.

You also forgot to mention furry, ab, humiliation, bondage, etc. There are quite a few of us with more than a passing interest in those topics on the chat, and I would hate for it to seem as though you have something against only feminisation.
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Rogue » March 23rd, 2009, 2:30 am

Flow,

:quote:
You also forgot to mention furry, ab, humiliation, bondage, etc. There are quite a few of us with more than a passing interest in those topics on the chat, and I would hate for it to seem as though you have something against only feminisation.
:end quote:

I didnt forget to mention these, but those that are involved in them do not push them onto everyone that comes in, you dont see people going around and putting diapers on people when they walk in??

I've replied on the other thread to everything else and as I stated, flame away.. I'm not replying any more, both sprite and capser have my contact details.

Rogue
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Postby thephantom » March 23rd, 2009, 2:50 am

you dont see people going around and putting diapers on people when they walk in??

so we can't have fun at time when we feels like it? and that wasn'T even hypno stuff.

so rogue, based on what you say no one is allowed to play? are you that out of the channel stuff?
that kind of thing happened since YEARS and you only saw that now????
Wow, the more you talk, the more you show yourself as someone that don't pay attention and just complain to complain.
thephantom
Regular
Regular

Postby triggerme » March 23rd, 2009, 7:59 am

thephantom wrote:
you dont see people going around and putting diapers on people when they walk in??

so we can't have fun at time when we feels like it? and that wasn'T even hypno stuff.

so rogue, based on what you say no one is allowed to play? are you that out of the channel stuff?
that kind of thing happened since YEARS and you only saw that now????
Wow, the more you talk, the more you show yourself as someone that don't pay attention and just complain to complain.

Wow, that sounds like me complaining to you Casper :P I remember getting banned over and over for said fun. :P Rogue, WMM isn't a madhouse in any sense, its more of a bore house in that nothing ever happens that is any fun ~_~
triggerme

Postby Flow123 » March 23rd, 2009, 10:44 am

Thanks Rogue,

My post has not been intended as a flame, but simply a defense of something I love. Everyone has their perspective on things, and this is mine.

Anyone who's been in a chatroom knows and has seen Actions. Such as "Flow123 hugs Rogue" or " *Hugs Rogue* " or even "Flow123 hits Rogue with a rubber mallet". Now. I may not have actually hugged Rogue physically, but I am having fun. If he were to tell me to back off, because perhaps he does not like hugs, then I won't "hug" him again. It does not mean I won't "hug" Felancia, or Krysta, or anyone coming into the room. And I am not actually hitting Rogue with a rubber mallet, am I? Actions are just a simple way to express something, do something in chat for fun.

No one is FORCING anything on anyone. And when it comes to hypnosis, we are very serious and discuss what people want before anything even happens.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby guytohypno » March 24th, 2009, 8:17 am

What server is #wmm on? Would anybody mind posting it in this thread. Thanks.
guytohypno

Postby demigraff » March 24th, 2009, 9:36 am

guytohypno wrote:What server is #wmm on? Would anybody mind posting it in this thread. Thanks.

Server is irc.warpmymind.com and the channel is #warpmymind
I've not been on in a while, maybe I should check it out again
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Wildsprite » March 24th, 2009, 1:06 pm

triggerme wrote:Wow, that sounds like me complaining to you Casper :P I remember getting banned over and over for said fun. :P Rogue, WMM isn't a madhouse in any sense, its more of a bore house in that nothing ever happens that is any fun ~_~

no sir if I remember correctly you got banned for continuously violating the rules, not for having fun, we have lots of fun all the time, you didnt get to see it cause you chose to violate the rules placed there for the safety of our users
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thephantom » March 24th, 2009, 5:34 pm

triggerme wrote:
Wow, that sounds like me complaining to you Casper :P I remember getting banned over and over for said fun. :P Rogue, WMM isn't a madhouse in any sense, its more of a bore house in that nothing ever happens that is any fun ~_~

triggerme, also known as Pea_Sea
Banned for:
* constantly breaking the rules
+ pm without permission
* tizing in the channel
* triggering in the channel
* bringing subject out of the channel and network to avoid the rules
* known to tize/trigger without the subject permission
* known to be dangerous in his suggestions
* Is not carefull in the wording
* refuse to obey any rules
* constantly trying to work around the rules
* spamming
* flooding
* unrespectfull to the ops and oper (and about everyone)
* multiple ban evasion
* nick change
* host change
* using proxy
should I continue?
thephantom
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter