The Death Thread - A game :p

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Postby CycoMelody » November 4th, 2008, 8:04 pm

*releases a gang of 70 disgruntled malnourished and quite ill tempered postal workers who go on the war path killing anyone and anything that gets in their way.*
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby MRhello » November 4th, 2008, 10:28 pm

(From the American election, and Saturday night Live)

*releases Joe the Plumber out of the cigar box under John McCain's bed. The Invisible Joe the Plumber, normally 3 1/2 inches tall, grows angry after I tell him that there is a massive cheesecake shortage. He grows to as big as a house, and proceeds to smash CycoMelody with Simon the Unicorn, also out of the cigar box, by playing football with Simon as the ball. He then proceeds to grab rubbermusclepig and burp on him, releasing a nuclear cloud which neuters him and liquefy his brains. Then Joe goes home, And i feed John1223 the irradiated brains, giving him radiation poisoning. Then I take CycoMelody's lead pipe, and proceed to castrate Hurr with it, which I take his severed ball-sac and feed it to articwolf567, who, while chewing contentedly, I snap his neck with a wet noodle and crush him into a small meat cube and send him to loadedkaos in a box marked with "return to sender-Was rancid."
I then proceed to teabag everyone else to death with a giant robot.*

2 years later, I die of Paranoid Psychosis by eating an activated hand grenade because it looked like a large lime.

Geinuseses! I is un of em y3s.
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Postby MRhello » November 4th, 2008, 10:31 pm

OBAMA WON! YES! YES! YEEEES! GO OBAMA! GO OBAMA! (I was watching the election while making my previous post.)
OBAMA! OBAMA!

Sorry 4 teh random randomness.... i wuz just happy...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » November 4th, 2008, 10:46 pm

*jumps MrHello with a 2x4 and beats the living piss out of him* This is for being random and bringing stupid ass politics into the death game! *MrHello dies painfully*
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby MRhello » November 4th, 2008, 11:00 pm

*Grabs the 2x4 from CycoMelody and beats himself over the head with it for being dumb. Then he proceeds to take the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch from Articwolf567 and detonates it, making everyone blind from the light of God. While everyone is blind, he straps backpacks full of c4 to them and put proximity sensors as the detonator. When CycoMelody goes near Hurrr, the c4 detonates sending them both into outerspace. He sits in a lawn chair with black glasses on and comments to his friend Joe the Plumber, "lovely meteor shower tonight, huh?"*

AI JIHAD! *He puts on a backpack that he thinks is full of c4 and pulls the detonator cord. Instead of a fireball, multiple colorful parachutes erupt from the backpack. He walks over to the arsenic donuts and snarfs them down out of humiliation. He has a massive brain aneurysm, and falls over, a vegtable.*

MmmmMMmMmmMMmmMMMMMMm...................
Carr0tz..............
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Postby LimitBreaker » March 27th, 2009, 6:26 pm

*Appears out of nowhere as an intangible conscious ghost, possess MRhello's body and proceeds to rip CycoMelodie's rear end off and feed it to her, all while creating unholy hand grenades of Satan out of Hurr while he is strapped down on a torture rack. After CycoMelody is dead, Proceedes to throw the grenades everywhere. When they go off, Hell freezes over because HELL CAME TO EARTH!!!*

*Dies in the fires of hell where he was born*
LimitBreaker

Postby CycoMelody » March 28th, 2009, 12:40 pm

*Walks up behind limitbreaker and beats him cross the head with an aluminum baseball bat. While he is unconscious, She laces his blood with a large amount of nitroglycerin. She then beats him with the bat again causing him to explode, sending pieces of him everywhere.*
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » April 1st, 2009, 11:08 am

*decides baabs941 is too young to be on this site, if not physically, then too young by maturity.* Penalty: death. *Kicks Baabs with a very large boot and he lands right under the giant banhammer of EMG*
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CycoMelody » July 8th, 2009, 8:08 am

*puts on here naughty night nurse outfit and resuscitates the thread. Sadly she doesn't know much about being a nurse, with the exception of the naughty variety, and she ends up getting out the defibrillator and continuously shocks the living daylights out of the thread. The thread begins to drool sending a small puddle under Krysta. She is also Defibrillatored.*
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » September 26th, 2009, 7:52 pm

adby wrote:
arcticwolf567 wrote:does his best to impersonate "meet the spartans" and kicks melody like the little baby shrek.

Melody Turns Arounds and say come here and gives arcticwolf a present with a BIG BOW that says do not open until Christmas he opens it anyway and it blows up and shut out 10.000.00 nails in all directions. :evil: :twisted: :lol:

I believe you missed something. You don't say what others are doing to people but what you are doing. For example....

*takes a spiked bat and, a few practice swings later, she slams it across boomsmee's head sending him to a very painful, very bloody, tomb.*
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to Idle Chatter