Untwistable wishes, do they exist?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Untwistable wishes, do they exist?

Postby hexagon77 » September 29th, 2008, 2:09 pm

just the opposite to the other threat. Try to phrase your wishes in a way they cannot be twisted, while all others try to twist them. Lets try to find out if there are wishes phrased this good, they cannot be twisted ;) - Your goal is to twist the wishes of others, and make an untwistable wish yourself. You can also try imporving wishes of those that were twistable.

Ok lets see:

I wish to have mind control powers, but only giving me this power, not changing other parts about me, nor changing the other people or environment
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » September 29th, 2008, 3:13 pm

Great. YOu have the power to control your mind. Congrats!

I wish to be a perfectly happy, beautiful and contented woman, with a wonderful future to look forward to and a nice, faithful attractive husband.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PS360 » September 29th, 2008, 6:18 pm

Granted.

I wish this thread gone
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jaxman » September 29th, 2008, 9:36 pm

Granted, this thread disapears for several second as the primary database server goes offline. The backup kicks in and it's back.

hmm, I wish that all my fantasies come true in the way in which I wish they would, those that are unrealistic and would cause me undo duress transform me such that the duress is nott undo.
jaxman

Re: Untwistable wishes, do they exist?

Postby neil1357 » October 12th, 2008, 12:04 pm

hexagon77 wrote:I wish to have mind control powers, but only giving me this power, not changing other parts about me, nor changing the other people or environment

*Poof!* Congratulations: you have mind-control powers, but they only work on yourself ("not changing the other people or environment").

"I wish to know the wording to make my wish as I intend it, without unintended and undesirable side-effects, and still be able to make it."
neil1357

Postby georgejorge » October 13th, 2008, 12:04 am

Granted, it is in laten though and your pronunciation is terrible.
georgejorge
Regular
Regular

Postby zion_r_liengod » October 15th, 2008, 12:44 am

Flow123 wrote:Great. YOu have the power to control your mind. Congrats!

I wish to be a perfectly happy, beautiful and contented woman, with a wonderful future to look forward to and a nice, faithful attractive husband.

Granted. You will be happy... in 50 years.

I wish to possess in exactly 5 minutes, a brand new Blue and white Dodge Viper in perfect functioning order, that will never break down or run out of gas.
"We're not tools of the government, or for anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in." - Gray Fox
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Postby FloridaPuppy » October 18th, 2008, 5:53 am

Since nobody twisted a few of them.

Flow123 wrote:I wish to be a perfectly happy, beautiful and contented woman, with a wonderful future to look forward to and a nice, faithful attractive husband.

Granted, you've been purchased as the third wife of your new devout religious husband in one of the more conservative parts of Iran. Your flight leaves in 2 hours, pay no attention to the large man about to tie a cloth bag over your head and help you to the airport.

zion_r_liengod wrote:I wish to possess in exactly 5 minutes, a brand new Blue and white Dodge Viper in perfect functioning order, that will never break down or run out of gas.

Granted, unfortunately you are not invulnerable and the car came into being several feet in the air above your head.

jaxman wrote:hmm, I wish that all my fantasies come true in the way in which I wish they would, those that are unrealistic and would cause me undo duress transform me such that the duress is nott undo.

Granted... You are forced to play out all of your current fantasies from now until the end of time in a never ending loop. Any feelings of regret or dislike are cured with a quick lobotomy seconds before they can manifest themselves.

I wish I had a toasted unspoiled unpoisoned untarnished unmolested tomato basil bagel with equally unspoiled unpoisoned untarnished unmolested herbs & chives style cream cheese, both should be properly prepared in the traditional manner of a successful national united states bagel chain shop and follow all of the current health code standards for food preperation & serving.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mino » October 18th, 2008, 5:50 pm

I wish my wish could be twisted.
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby Goezgoez1010 » October 23rd, 2008, 12:30 am

Mino wrote:I wish my wish could be twisted.
Granted, but you were also twisted in the process, so you broke your spine.

I wish for this post to get posted.
Goezgoez1010

Postby arienh4 » November 2nd, 2008, 11:53 pm

Goezgoez1010 wrote:
Mino wrote:I wish my wish could be twisted.
Granted, but you were also twisted in the process, so you broke your spine.

Granted, but the database loses it.
arienh4

Postby xanthk » December 30th, 2008, 2:00 pm

Goezgoez1010 wrote:

Granted, but it gets posted to a forum to which you have no knowledge or access.

[quote="FloridaPuppy]

I wish I had a toasted unspoiled unpoisoned untarnished unmolested tomato basil bagel with equally unspoiled unpoisoned untarnished unmolested herbs & chives style cream cheese, both should be properly prepared in the traditional manner of a successful national united states bagel chain shop and follow all of the current health code standards for food preperation & serving.[/quote]

Granted, but the bagelshop owner's dog snatches it out of your hand before you can take a bite.

I wish for this wish to be ignored by all the beings who would twist it, unless they are granting it without twisting it.
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....
xanthk
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » December 31st, 2008, 1:20 am

I wish for this wish to be ignored by all the beings who would twist it, unless they are granting it without twisting it.

You didn't actually wish for anything, though. The only reason this can't be twisted is because it's not a real wish.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby stephiebaby » October 30th, 2009, 6:56 am

"I wish I had a toasted unspoiled unpoisoned untarnished unmolested tomato basil bagel with equally unspoiled unpoisoned untarnished unmolested herbs & chives style cream cheese, both should be properly prepared in the traditional manner of a successful national united states bagel chain shop and follow all of the current health code standards for food preperation & serving."

Too easy, you choke on the first bite.

"I wish for this wish to be ignored by all the beings who would twist it, unless they are granting it without twisting it."

Granted, I intended not to twist it, however due to substances beyond my control I made you ignored by all beings, so for all intents and purposes you no longer exist.

I wish for all consequences directed at me from wishes being granted to be reflected upon the granter.
stephiebaby
Regular
Regular

Postby georgejorge » November 11th, 2009, 6:34 pm

Granted, but the universal office of justice has incredibly harsh criteria and "what everyone deserves" turns into rape and torture for 90% of the population, another 7% gets merely tortured and 3% get kittens.

I wish for my wish to be twisted.
georgejorge
Regular
Regular

Postby abba149 » November 23rd, 2009, 7:49 pm

I wish for a man to hug and kiss
abba149

Postby georgejorge » November 23rd, 2009, 11:11 pm

Granted, here is Amanda Hunginkiss

-why is it I feel that you where setting me up for that one?
georgejorge
Regular
Regular

Postby curiousguy92 » November 28th, 2009, 12:26 am

I wish for eternal peace in this and all parallel universes.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby curiousguy92 » November 30th, 2009, 10:23 pm

I wish for $1,000,000,000 that was not stolen, would not be taken by the IRS, and would cause no problems in my life.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » December 4th, 2009, 7:31 pm

Granted it appears 30ft above you as gold bricks gravity applies, it does not cause you any problems in life because you have been crushed to death by the bricks leaving your family extremely wealthy, if the investigation of how bricks appeared there ever ends.

I wish for my true happiness immediately, that does not require death, drugs, surgery, injury, distress, any evil thing, any harm to any one including me.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby georgejorge » December 5th, 2009, 12:55 pm

:Error: Item can not be found.
georgejorge
Regular
Regular

Postby curiousguy92 » December 12th, 2009, 12:05 pm

I wish someone would grant this. :twisted:
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MRhello » December 13th, 2009, 12:30 am

Granted. As your wish was to only be granted a wish, and that wish was granted, you have been applied to an infinity loop; you are promptly sucked out of existence, as your continued presence in this quantum [state/non-being] would destroy the universe and all other parallel universes.

I wish that I hadn't actually pulled that out of my head, typed it, checked it for validity (**It is a real possibility in string theory and quantum mechanics) and then posted it. it made me feel like a nerd.
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Postby curiousguy92 » December 13th, 2009, 11:45 am

Granted. By reversing your granting of the previous wish you no longer know anything about quantum mechanics. In fact you no longer know very much at all. Your wish has turned you into a jock so dumb that you can't even retain the necessary knowledge to play sports.

I wish I was still on course with my class schedules, reqiring the same level of intellect, but without the homework.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FloridaPuppy » December 13th, 2009, 11:22 pm

curiousguy92 wrote:I wish I was still on course with my class schedules, reqiring the same level of intellect, but without the homework.

Granted, unfortunately you failed to specify which classes those were. Your school of choice has made a mistake and transferred you kindergarten where you can eat paste and take naps with all the other kindergartners. Since there is no homework and the schedule simply involves showing up, you are back on track with your class schedule with no homework.

I wish for the granter of this wish to enjoy their day.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby curiousguy92 » December 14th, 2009, 12:01 pm

Granted, but by giving me a good day you've given yourself a bad day. Your doctor tells you that you have herpes, and you fall down the stairs as you're leaving his office and break your leg. When you get home from the hospital after your leg has been set you eat your favorite food only to find out that you're allergic. You then have to be rushed back to the hospital where you get raped by a 93 year old nurse.

I wish my dick was 10 inches long, 2 inches thick, able to get hard, had two balls full of cum attached at the base, and no problems with my sex drive.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FloridaPuppy » December 14th, 2009, 12:13 pm

curiousguy92 wrote:I wish my dick was 10 inches long, 2 inches thick, able to get hard, had two balls full of cum attached at the base, and no problems with my sex drive.

you suffer from untreatable priapsim and will likely develop gangrene in a few days.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MRhello » December 15th, 2009, 1:28 pm

Since no wish was added on the last post, I will grant the previous:

Granted. Your 10 inch long & 2 inch thick dick with balls full of cum attached at the base has been created. On the ground in front of you. And your original dick disappears. Oh, and for your dick being able to be hard, it can and will: Rigor mortis is a bitch, huh? And, as you have no functioning sex organs, you cannot have sex, therefore your sex life is just fine.

I wish for a 1 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch sandstone cube to appear in the air in front of me for three seconds, not moving in any way or harming me or anyone on the planet, not giving off radiation or the like, and then disappear into non-existence.
----------I thought of a second wish: if you grant this one, then-------------
---------------------someone else has to grant the other.-----------------------

I wish I had 30,000,000 dollars in my bank account, all legal donations.
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Postby curiousguy92 » December 15th, 2009, 4:48 pm

MRhello wrote:I wish for a 1 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch sandstone cube to appear in the air in front of me for three seconds, not moving in any way or harming me or anyone on the planet, not giving off radiation or the like, and then disappear into non-existence.

Granted. Your sandstone cube appears in front of you, but it is just far enough that you cannot see it, rendering your wish pointless.

Now someone grant the 30,000,000 dollar wish that MRhello posted along with this one.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lexii » March 24th, 2010, 5:01 am

granted, but your bank details were stolen and the money is gone.

I wish i could change my own gender at will without causing physical or mental harm to anyone
lexii
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter