close

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Re: This thread is over For me Please Stop Insulting me. OK?

Postby Score_Under » October 1st, 2009, 4:23 pm

adby wrote:2009-06-19 adby, a troll, made us waste time while adby asked for help but refuse to listen, always change mind)
a second one was replaced by the third one:
2009-08-25 adby, ban evasion for a second time

And you took no heed?

Judging by your usual use of (and comments on) the site, it sounds like you either need some basic education or are a troll from ED. I'd love to give you the benefit of the doubt and just call you ignorant and/or unintelligent, but the latter is much more likely.

Saying that, you manually type out your sig each time, so you're probably in the first category.

Just so you know [referring to your other topic], quad-posts are unacceptable in almost all forums.
Score_Under
Regular
Regular

Insults?

Postby Calimore » October 1st, 2009, 11:59 pm

adby, the 'insult' you mention (from thephantom, if I am not mistaken) was that perhaps you should talk to a psychologist. Twice this week I have given that same advice to two other people and my sincerest intention was to help both parties.

I have, myself, been in therapy a couple of times (prior to my divorce and later, when the kids left the nest) and I can tell you, it was hard for me to seek help. But I needed it, so I did it - but only AFTER family told me to do it. There is nothing wrong with needing help adby but remember, no one here is allowed to give you therapy.

This board is dedicated to erotic hypnosis, which means that almost all of the users here somehow associate sex with hypnosis. As you have stated that you have no interest in having sex, I really don't understand what you hope to get from hanging out here, but many of Life questions go unanswered, no?

Instead, I will simply ask that you stop posting to this thread right now. No one has insulted you so far, but you are tempting people and I will not allow you to troll in Idle Chatter any more. Score_Under managed to tread the line quite carefully but still didn't manage to insult you, only criticize you.

However, if you keep going on about your now non-issues with the Chat Room and the like in here, I will consider it as trolling since you seem to be deliberately baiting people. Idle Chatter is supposed to be light, maybe even fun, but lately, adby, you have been neither.

So please, do not start any new threads like this one - we have all heard enough about what happened with you in the Chat. Come ON, now - Idle Chatter is a very broad category. SURELY, you can come up with something better to talk about?

Calimore Callierionde
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » October 5th, 2009, 7:58 am

I gotta agree with Cal about the Therapy thing. I thought I would hate speaking to one. The fact that I couldn't be myself without seeing one really just hurt. So I started seeing one and I love it. It is nice to have someone to just talk to knowing that they are not going to tell anyone. (Unless of course you have intent to harm someone or yourself) I enjoy talking about my issues :) It makes me feel a lot better afterwords.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Score_Under » October 5th, 2009, 10:46 am

You really need to start a new topic for another discussion, not edit your original post.
Score_Under
Regular
Regular

Postby Krysta » June 14th, 2010, 12:00 am

This thread was over for everyone else too. Last post was more than eight months ago, why drag it up now?
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » June 15th, 2010, 7:55 am

ask EMG to do it as long as your nice I'm sure he will
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Sounds good!

Postby Calimore » June 23rd, 2010, 4:04 pm

I haven't the authority to delete this thread but will happily lock it so that EMG can consider what to do with it.

Lots been said here and maybe a lesson or two learned - let's let the Boss decide what to do next. ;)

Peace,
Cal
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter