Looking for some advice

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for some advice

Postby Airlia34 » August 5th, 2010, 4:04 pm

I hope this is in the right section, i've been very confused recently and would like to hear some other opinions. I'm a 22 year old male by the way, i've been interested in feminization for many years now but the last couple of years i've also been wanting to be with a man while dressed and possible make a lifestyle change.

The problem is that no one around me would be supportive if I chose to go down that path. I don't think that would bother me too much to lose those contacts, so I was wondering if others think I should perhaps take the chance, set up a meeting with a man to see how it plays out.

Sorry about the mess of a post and thanks for reading and any possible replys.
Airlia34

Re: Looking for some advice

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 27th, 2010, 4:43 am

Airlia34 wrote:I hope this is in the right section, i've been very confused recently and would like to hear some other opinions. I'm a 22 year old male by the way, i've been interested in feminization for many years now but the last couple of years i've also been wanting to be with a man while dressed and possible make a lifestyle change.

The problem is that no one around me would be supportive if I chose to go down that path. I don't think that would bother me too much to lose those contacts, so I was wondering if others think I should perhaps take the chance, set up a meeting with a man to see how it plays out.

Sorry about the mess of a post and thanks for reading and any possible replys.

Since you asked for opinion - here's something to think about:

This life you live, day by day....

It's YOUR life.

Each day that goes by;
where you suppress joy...

can NEVER be relived.

A wise man holds back a little;
saving a portion because there might be difficult days in the future.

But a miser withholds everything.
And the joy of life slips away, untasted and untried.

Is there joy today in who you are?

Who are you?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter