am I out of the closet

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

am I out of the closet

Postby kunoichi » January 11th, 2012, 7:25 pm

well yesterday my dad learned I stated wearing nail polish and today my aunt Dian had a talk with my dad and I had a talk with my dad. so officially everybody that I wanted to tell have been told.{the sound of wind passes through the chat room.} yeah I was underwhelmed but at least I don't have to lie any more. so lets here it for kunox. yeah I did it.{stereotypical y jumps into the air and clicks heals together. lol.
:?: :?: :?: :arrow: I guess I am.....
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Re: am I out of the closet

Postby Tangy » January 17th, 2012, 4:22 pm

kunoichi wrote:well yesterday my dad learned I stated wearing nail polish and today my aunt Dian had a talk with my dad and I had a talk with my dad. so officially everybody that I wanted to tell have been told.{the sound of wind passes through the chat room.} yeah I was underwhelmed but at least I don't have to lie any more. so lets here it for kunox. yeah I did it.{stereotypical y jumps into the air and clicks heals together. lol.

Well Done You will be buying some panties and dresses and makeup soon. and listing to female weight loss file. or female form.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » January 17th, 2012, 5:13 pm

thanks!!!!
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » February 10th, 2012, 5:15 am

tanyaslave wrote:
Tangy wrote:

Well Done You will be buying some panties and dresses and makeup soon. and listing to female weight loss file. or female form.

...wtf?

Now Clean up the Closet you left it a mess.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Leeiah » February 25th, 2012, 1:11 am

kunoichi wrote:well yesterday my dad learned I stated wearing nail polish and today my aunt Dian had a talk with my dad and I had a talk with my dad. so officially everybody that I wanted to tell have been told.{the sound of wind passes through the chat room.} yeah I was underwhelmed but at least I don't have to lie any more. so lets here it for kunox. yeah I did it.{stereotypical y jumps into the air and clicks heals together. lol.
coming out is always never easily congratz.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » February 25th, 2012, 1:22 am

Leeiah wrote:

You need to clean up the Closet too.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Leeiah » February 25th, 2012, 1:27 am

Tangy wrote:
Leeiah wrote:

What the hell
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » February 28th, 2012, 1:54 am

Tangy wrote:
Leeiah wrote:

I think your pun probably wasn't worth repeating twice in the same topic. Puns are never worth repeating anyway, of course, but in the same topic a few posts later? For shame.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » February 29th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Well done. Congrats and as for the person saying to clean up the closet. Why? That is what the Maid files are for!

:twisted:

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter