Another One of Those Annoying Introductory Threads

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Re: Another One of Those Annoying Introductory Threads

Postby Tangy » May 10th, 2012, 2:26 pm

bianert53 wrote:Hi all.

I'm fairly new to the whole deal, but I've been lurking for a bit and felt I should at least say hi... Mission accomplished.

So far I have to say that I quite like the site and the community seems to be surprisingly supportive for the good old 'net. I doubt I'll be posting all that much, but who knows. Either way, I'm looking forward to my time here and I think I'll even find some files that work for me (I should note that in my general searching, I have been unable to trance, but, at least on WMM, I haven't tried many).

I think I had other things I wanted to say when I thought of doing this, but I'll be damned if I remember what they were.

So with that, all that's left to say is "Thanks all, for the site, the community, and whatever else may come."

Hello Welcome to the site and May all your Dreams Come true Enjoy your time.

Check out my newest file the fireplace that should get things Rolling

Fire Place
Description: Deep Trance and Deepener Fire Place that's all it do put you in Trance Headphones not recired. volume on med High or at your desired volume. rnrnI want feedback on this one and success story's if this works all your dreams will come true this file will work. Repeat this file will work unless you are afraid of fireplaces

Moving forward :!: :idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter