Hi i'm new here

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Hi i'm new here

Postby stiekem » October 25th, 2017, 7:22 pm

My name is stiekem (stiekem = secretly in dutch) and I want to introduce myself.

I got started with hypnosis and meditation when is was 13-14 years old, initialy to get an outer body expirience, but when I got it it was to scary.
But the hypnosis and meditation went on for many years.
I can now hypnotise myself with a simpel instruction without closing my eyes in about 2 minutes.

This site can help me to do more with hypnosis... I hope.
There are some things I cannot do myself, things that are claimed by this site to work.

Greets Stiekem.
stiekem

Re: Hi i'm new here

Postby stiekem » October 26th, 2017, 4:36 pm

Had a brush in with the Hemisync sound and it is very powerfull, but the instructions where not for me.
I want somthing else, and it's is not even on this site (duhhhh).
There is no multiple situations trigger here, but I stil have hope it is possible.

greets, Stiekem.

(Please forgive my bad english... I'm Dutch).
stiekem

Re: Hi i'm new here

Postby HornyDude » October 26th, 2017, 10:30 pm

Stiekem,

Welcome to WMM and thanks for posting.

Please correct me if I am wrong but a quick Google search of 'Hemisync sound' indicates that it is a trademarked patented process to create binaural beats which are commercialized in the form of audio CDs.

Many of the files on WMM are available in MP3 format as free downloads. The same file may also be available enhanced with binaurals, and/or subliminals, and also as a text file. The binaural, subliminal, and text versions are generally available to premium members.

Calimore has uploaded over 150 mostly binaural files covering a wide variety of fetishes. Many of these are free, some are premium, and some are for sale. You might start by looking at his files and sampling those that look interesting. Quick guide: The blue MP3 is the link to download the file and if the description says the file contains binaural beats and the blue MP3 is the only link, then it should be a binaural file. If there is also a white 'binaural' next to the blue MP3, then the binaural version is reserved for premium members.

https://www.warpmymind.com/HFiles/#eyJo ... U0NDciXX0=

Best wishes.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter