IRC - A place to avoid?! or not depending on your kink

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Postby seattleworld3 » May 12th, 2009, 10:36 am

Oh i have rules in my channel NO WMM IRC Network admins allowed
and NO PM without permission and NO Foul language

Plus i didn't spam. I will wait years if i have to come back to the WMM network. Allthough if i do come back I might be an idiot for thinking things would change. It's my fault for even venturing in there in the first place. It is a mistake, and it is an honest mistake. I made the mistake of trying to enjoy myself. Plus i have a book on aspergers syndrome. I find i do annoy sometime and you could not reason with me. Instead you just banned me for doing stuff on purpose. Which i was not. I wish I never ever got involved with IRC.Warpmymind.com. I"m saddened by this and this is my last post on this thread.

seattleworld3 wrote:Whatever

thephantom wrote:and seattleworld3, you always complain, repeat yourself, annoy everyone. you are doing this on purpose. You claim asperger, that is NOT asperger!

You talk as if you was forced to come, no one ever forced you to come.
All what you was asked to is to stop to exclusivelly talk in pm (asking everyone to pm is extremelly annoying, specially when they see that it was more apropriate in public than in pm)

And you also was asked to stop to spam.

Sadly, you refuse and prefer to ignore all advices and blame your asperger.

This is sad. Good luck with your "no rules" stuff

even more good luck having any interraction in any channel.

Take this advice: Take your destiny in your hand, open your eyes, think about how you are. Read more about asperger, as what you do ain't related.
seattleworld3
Regular
Regular

Postby seattleworld3 » May 12th, 2009, 10:40 am

further point how come there are three people in the forum complain since your reign? Before you were the IRC admin no one complained out here. There are three of us complaining about the way the complaints were handled. the way they were handled 1. Rogue 2. me 3. aba. if i'm the only one that was complain for being banned how come there are two other people? awnser those questions and explain each of the situations. YOu found it annoying and how many others have to get banned before you have no one left in WMM for fear of being banned?

seattleworld3 wrote:Oh i have rules in my channel NO WMM IRC Network admins allowed

Plus i didn't spam. I will wait years if i have to come back to the WMM network. Allthough if i do come back I might be an idiot for thinking things would change. It's my fault for even venturing in there in the first place. It is a mistake, and it is an honest mistake. I made the mistake of trying to enjoy myself. Plus i have a book on aspergers syndrome. I find i do annoy sometime and you could not reason with me. Instead you just banned me for doing stuff on purpose. Which i was not. I wish I never ever got involved with IRC.Warpmymind.com. I"m saddened by this and this is my last post on this thread.

thephantom wrote:and seattleworld3, you always complain, repeat yourself, annoy everyone. you are doing this on purpose. You claim asperger, that is NOT asperger!

All what you was asked to is to stop to exclusivelly talk in pm (asking everyone to pm is extremelly annoying, specially when they see that it was more apropriate in public than in pm)

Take this advice: Take your destiny in your hand, open your eyes, think about how you are. Read more about asperger, as what you do ain't related.
seattleworld3
Regular
Regular

Postby seattleworld3 » May 12th, 2009, 11:05 am

apparently you don't know what aspergers is Phantom. It seems like you don't even have a clue

seattleworld3 wrote:further point how come there are three people in the forum complain since your reign? Before you were the IRC admin no one complained out here. There are three of us complaining about the way the complaints were handled. the way they were handled 1. Rogue 2. me 3. aba. if i'm the only one that was complain for being banned how come there are two other people? awnser those questions and explain each of the situations. YOu found it annoying and how many others have to get banned before you have no one left in WMM for fear of being banned?

seattleworld3 wrote:Oh i have rules in my channel NO WMM IRC Network admins allowed

seattleworld3
Regular
Regular

Postby Krysta » May 12th, 2009, 11:09 am

With respect, the issue with Rogue is now well over a month old, and clearly laid out here already. And abba has yet to show any conclusive anything as to what his complaint actually even is. the situations are all completely different, and the fact that complaints happen really does not serve as reasoning to bring down a largely successful and even popular place to chat.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » May 12th, 2009, 3:31 pm

actually Phantom does know what it is, he has it, and I know many people who do, you are letting it rule your life and ruin your life, seek help

using aspergers as an excuse as to why you do something continuously is just that, an excuse, you are letting this happen instead of seeking real help

and what do you do you try to blast us on how we police our network, well, go try to do that stuff in public, see how much they accept the excuse that you have aspergers before you end up in a courtroom, trust me on this, they wont

and btw, why would we want to go to your rooms on bondage.com? I have no interest, I was only in your room on our network to police the room
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby seattleworld3 » May 13th, 2009, 10:49 am

I'm through saying anything here. I've said my piece you guys have said yours. I understand. i'm letting this wash away with the sea

Wildsprite wrote:actually Phantom does know what it is, he has it, and I know many people who do, you are letting it rule your life and ruin your life, seek help

using aspergers as an excuse as to why you do something continuously is just that, an excuse, you are letting this happen instead of seeking real help

and what do you do you try to blast us on how we police our network, well, go try to do that stuff in public, see how much they accept the excuse that you have aspergers before you end up in a courtroom, trust me on this, they wont

and btw, why would we want to go to your rooms on bondage.com? I have no interest, I was only in your room on our network to police the room
seattleworld3
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Idle Chatter