Newbie says hello :3

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie says hello :3

Postby darkwynd » September 3rd, 2012, 11:29 pm

Hi everyone! Darkwynd here. I've been a lurking member of this website for a few months and I decided it was finally time to introduce myself on the forums!

I'm a college student from Arizona, and while I don't buy too much into the "furry" fandom/lifestyle, it was by dint of a few indoctrinated friends that I found this website. I've always been fascinated by hypnosis and alternate states of mind, having pursued to some success the avenues of lucid dreaming and meditation. I'm still a hypnosis virgin, relatively speaking; I have yet to really fall "into trance." The deepest I seem to get is a state of consuming boredom, at which point I just can't wait for the file to be over so that I can move again.

But I'm no fool, and I know the best rewards in life come from the most earnest trials. And so I will try, try again!

I'm particularly fond of your "animal transformation" files. While the majority of files in this library are devoted to adopting canine behavior in order to indulge submissive wishes, I feel like there is great potential for files that draw a listener into the animal mind for its own reward. You see, there is a pleasant satisfaction that comes with being an animal after having been a human for so long, like the lifting of a great weight. There is a sense of gratitude like you've never felt, a sense of safety and shelter. Everything that helps you survive is suddenly profoundly important.

When I begin writing and recording my own files--to which end I believe I'll be measurably more successful than I have been as a subject--you can expect intelligent, descriptive scripts from this general angle. I know there is a surplus of canine transformations on this website, but have you ever thought about experiencing the feelings of a mouse, scurrying along within the walls of your apartment? Or a squirrel, leading a life of frivolity and promiscuity among the redwoods of California?

With a great deal of research and a passion for taking people places, I aim to present these experiences in easily digestible, tranceable form.

I look forward to listening to a great many more of your wonderful files, cast of WMM!

Special thanks to Sarnoga, Calimore, and the always inventive EMG. You guys have made my last few weeks veeery interesting.

Cheers.
~Darkwynd
darkwynd

Re: Newbie says hello :3

Postby Tangy » September 15th, 2012, 6:45 pm

darkwynd wrote:Hi everyone! Darkwynd here. I've been a lurking member of this website for a few months and I decided it was finally time to introduce myself on the forums!

I'm a college student from Arizona, and while I don't buy too much into the "furry" fandom/lifestyle, it was by dint of a few indoctrinated friends that I found this website. I've always been fascinated by hypnosis and alternate states of mind, having pursued to some success the avenues of lucid dreaming and meditation. I'm still a hypnosis virgin, relatively speaking; I have yet to really fall "into trance." The deepest I seem to get is a state of consuming boredom, at which point I just can't wait for the file to be over so that I can move again.

But I'm no fool, and I know the best rewards in life come from the most earnest trials. And so I will try, try again!

I'm particularly fond of your "animal transformation" files. While the majority of files in this library are devoted to adopting canine behavior in order to indulge submissive wishes, I feel like there is great potential for files that draw a listener into the animal mind for its own reward. You see, there is a pleasant satisfaction that comes with being an animal after having been a human for so long, like the lifting of a great weight. There is a sense of gratitude like you've never felt, a sense of safety and shelter. Everything that helps you survive is suddenly profoundly important.

When I begin writing and recording my own files--to which end I believe I'll be measurably more successful than I have been as a subject--you can expect intelligent, descriptive scripts from this general angle. I know there is a surplus of canine transformations on this website, but have you ever thought about experiencing the feelings of a mouse, scurrying along within the walls of your apartment? Or a squirrel, leading a life of frivolity and promiscuity among the redwoods of California?

With a great deal of research and a passion for taking people places, I aim to present these experiences in easily digestible, tranceable form.

I look forward to listening to a great many more of your wonderful files, cast of WMM!

Special thanks to Sarnoga, Calimore, and the always inventive EMG. You guys have made my last few weeks veeery interesting.

Cheers.
~Darkwynd

Welcome :o have fun and keep us informed of your progress
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter