subliminal programing onto tv through cable/sat box

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

subliminal programing onto tv through cable/sat box

Postby stephenallen81570 » November 22nd, 2005, 4:13 am

I was wanting to know if anyone knows how to put your own subliminal messages onto the tv through the cable/Sst box. I am wanting to do a little experiment with them and see where it will lead.

I have a subliminal program for the computer that allows me to write my messages.
If anyone wants the link to it here it is
www.subliminal-power.com

Someone who is good at electronical stuff might be able me out.
I know that you can hook up your pc into the television and use it as a monitor, but that would defeat my purpose. I'm wanting them to watch tv and be subjucted to the subliminals

Would also like to know how I could create my own musical subliminals any and all help welcomed.
stephenallen81570

another option

Postby stephenallen81570 » November 22nd, 2005, 10:42 pm

I had though about my predicament the and had come up with only one viable solution, but am not to sure if the program I have will run the way I want it to.

What I had come up with is to run a dedicated PC with a TV in/out jack setup card. Hooking the cable/Sat line to the tv card, then run a cable out from the card to the cable/Sat box and let run its course that way. All that it would cost for me is a TV card for the computer and some 20 feet of coax cable. I already have another PC that could be used for this idea of mine.

Let me know what you all think.
stephenallen81570

Return to Idle Chatter