Dreams

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Dreams

Postby ptnt » January 20th, 2013, 6:40 pm

I've heard many times over the years the dreams are related to your days events and whats going on in your life at the time etc. I don't remember hardly any of my dreams but when I do they don't seem to be relevant to absolutely anything. They seem so abstract and I can't associate anything what goes on in my dreams with what goes on in my life. Does anyone else experience this or know anything about it?
ptnt

Re: Dreams

Postby Tangy » January 20th, 2013, 7:19 pm

ptnt wrote:I've heard many times over the years the dreams are related to your days events and whats going on in your life at the time etc. I don't remember hardly any of my dreams but when I do they don't seem to be relevant to absolutely anything. They seem so abstract and I can't associate anything what goes on in my dreams with what goes on in my life. Does anyone else experience this or know anything about it?

Yes i have matter of fact we are all dreaming right now of being On earth ands Human. :o and when we die we actually waking up. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ptnt » January 20th, 2013, 8:17 pm

Tangy wrote:Yes i have matter of fact we are all dreaming right now of being On earth ands Human. :o and when we die we actually waking up. :o

Well this dream sucks.. :P
ptnt

Postby dark_wolf49 » January 21st, 2013, 7:28 am

Most of my life ,I always thought of this world as a dream and the real world is when we go to sleep in this dream. I think the reason why we don't remember most dreams is cause in the other world we are enjoying life too much getting high and drunk or whatever in the other world . LOL
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Daddysbaby » March 26th, 2013, 1:41 pm

ptnt wrote:I've heard many times over the years the dreams are related to your days events and whats going on in your life at the time etc. I don't remember hardly any of my dreams but when I do they don't seem to be relevant to absolutely anything. They seem so abstract and I can't associate anything what goes on in my dreams with what goes on in my life. Does anyone else experience this or know anything about it?

I kknow a very good hypnotist who studys dreams. i even study them myself
Daddysbaby

Postby HypnoCactus » March 27th, 2013, 9:49 am

It's not just the events themselves, but the thoughts that race through your subconscious mind. The thoughts you have during the day are a buildup of your subconscious thoughts coming to fruition. It's why you 'suddenly' come up with a solution to a problem, when actually your mind has been working on it in the background. A bit like a cpu multitasking, really.
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

Postby Fionna » May 18th, 2013, 5:38 pm

I remember all of my dreams for a long while but it varies ( a day - a week ) & they are all in color.

I never understood why tv & movies have ppl dream in black & white unless a lot of ppl dream that way.

My dreams vary of course from nice & sweet, to duper naughty & erotic, to super scary - those are the 3 categories I seem to be getting the most.

Just pm me or whatev if u want to talk dreams or anything really.

Thanks 4 reading - Peace & Love & Happines to U All ! ^.^
Fionna

Postby Tangy » May 18th, 2013, 7:11 pm

new file coming tonight actually it called I am dreaming up load after I eat. :lol:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter