quick trance

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

quick trance

Postby ygpanic » March 22nd, 2013, 8:55 pm

First I'd like to say thx to all who make the site so great. Ok I've recently found I can reach trance in about 30 seconds. Problem is I can't get deep enough to get any file to stick. I'm currently listening to a lot of EMG and Mistress Elena which works great for me. Knowing that hypnosis works I'll not give up. I feel a few files slightly working but a few more weeks should do the trick. I'm a person that doesn't stay deep easily in trance(conscious is very strong). Does anyone know any files that have helped you if you are a person that doesn't stay deep long?
If its kinky I'll love it
ygpanic

Postby Endo » March 22nd, 2013, 9:56 pm

Have you tried binaurals, isochronic tones, Bubble, anything other than a plain induction?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ygpanic » March 23rd, 2013, 8:30 pm

Ill try something with binaural and see how that goes. Any suggestions?
If its kinky I'll love it
ygpanic

Hmm...

Postby Calimore » March 23rd, 2013, 11:47 pm

You haven't told us much about yourself yet, Mr Kim. Lets see, married, looking to add some spice to your life, hmm, married, almost 30, submissive, into women, of mixed descent. No adult baby stuff, no furry stuff, no feminization stuff, doesn't want to be turned gay, wants an effect but nothing too permanent. Am I in the right ballpark?

If you search the files you'll find under 'More options' an authors list. Choose Calimore and you'll get a list of popular files with binaural beats effects added. I suggest you start with Blink's Good Boy file or, if you want to really get into this, lutz's Bubble Induction. You have submissive inclinations anyway and both files will give you triggers to use with play partners. You could even buy a book on Obedience Training (for doggies), give it to the missus and tell her you have been trained to respond to Good Boy and Bad Boy and ask her to train you to be more pleasing to her when nobody is around.

Now, with the Bubble Induction ANYONE can put you into trance and make you do anything with one simple phrase, so if you go with that one, be careful who you tell.

Just to make it easy for you:
[url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=7173]Blink's Good Boy w/ binaural effects by Calimore[/url]
[url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=6413]lutz's Bubble Induction w/ binaural effects by Calimore[/url]

If you need further assistance Mr Kim just message me here or at our social site, [url=http://www.hypno-fetish.com/members/home]Hypno-Fetish[/url], and I'll see what I can do to help.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter