Unintended stuff in your shopping cart..

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Unintended stuff in your shopping cart..

Postby thisguy » December 9th, 2005, 12:49 pm

Hi,

It was second time today.. and I must admit, I'm a "bit" owerworked again. I was walking in the local food market collecting stuff my body needs and of course part of it are sweets. I walked by the candy shelf and descided, that today i will not take the same candy as usual, I'll take chocolate..

After walking and making some more full and emply stomach descisions I arrived at the checkout.. with stuff.. chocolate.. AND package of candys under other things.. without any memory of taking candys!

This has happened to me once more, and it was scary: I didn't sleep some 2 days and went to shop to choose toothpaste. Of course, there really isn't any choice these days: all of the colgates, blendameds and signals are advertised in the TV and major shop's don't even offer any alternatives!

So whatte heck.. i was standing there and choosing and decided to be conciously selfironic: let's remember which advertisment did i see the most this week: ah this one.. I took it and looked at the shopping basket: There was already one.. exactly the same one.. and this time it was at most a minute or two, that i have stood there, in one place, looking and checking out prices.. and no memory of the first pick!!

Do you count your memory holes? :)
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby xanthk » December 10th, 2005, 1:44 pm

I would, but whenever I feel like I need to, all the numbers leak out my ears. :P
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....
xanthk
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter