Tangy Long Hair Video is here Additional Types: Video

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Tangy » July 1st, 2013, 9:29 pm

Description: ""NEW""Tangy long hair Video is here You ask for it and here it is Myrn Long Hair Video is here It will work for everyone check out my Long Hair movement on the Long Hair Movement YOU WLL BE PLEASE WITH THE RESULTS OF LONG BEAUTIFULL HAIR I AM USEING MY OWN FILE AND IT WORKS MY HAIR IS GOING OWN MY BACKrn Permanent Dreams come true ; - )
Author: Tangy ? Added On: 2013-07-01 Downloaded: 1 Length: 18:14
Voice Gender: Ambiguous Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Tangy Long Hair Video is here Favorite
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » July 1st, 2013, 9:37 pm

Yeah, that was interesting. It seems you videotaped your computer screen? So you've stolen that from somewhere?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » July 2nd, 2013, 12:17 am

Endo wrote:Yeah, that was interesting. It seems you videotaped your computer screen? So you've stolen that from somewhere?

Yea From my own Site The LONG HAIR MENS MOVEMENT ON FACEBOOK OOOOO Were not allowed to advertise our sites on here smarty pants but thank you anyway you open the Door for me . :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » July 2nd, 2013, 7:58 pm

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath, it is wonderful!
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » July 2nd, 2013, 10:16 pm

Tangy wrote:
Endo wrote:Yeah, that was interesting. It seems you videotaped your computer screen? So you've stolen that from somewhere?

Yea From my own Site The LONG HAIR MENS MOVEMENT ON FACEBOOK OOOOO Were not allowed to advertise our sites on here smarty pants but thank you anyway you open the Door for me . :o

If it's your own site, than you'd have rights and access to a MUCH higher-quality version of this. Meaning the original recording, not a recording of a screen. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Long-Hair-Mens-Movement/254234044698785?fref=ts Do you mean that group? They don't have any videos either, and they're all that came up. Something isn't totally aboveground with this.[/url]
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » July 6th, 2013, 11:18 pm

[quote="Endo"]
Tangy wrote:

If it's your own site, than you'd have rights and access to a MUCH higher-quality version of this. Meaning the original recording, not a recording of a screen. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Long-Hair-Mens-Movement/254234044698785?fref=ts Do you mean that group? They don't have any videos either, and they're all that came up. Something isn't totally aboveground with this.[/url][/

I'll tell you what I'll upload a better quality for you just because I like you.
that's more then anyone else would do for you. :idea:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter