Getting over a sub

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Getting over a sub

Postby shadowguy » September 24th, 2013, 2:40 pm

Well I'm a hypnotist as well as a sub, and recently had a sub that I got really close to and then he left me for another hypnotist

I know I shouldn't get attached to a sub like I do, but when I do all that happens is they leave

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for me about it, or on keeping subs

I've been told: Make them only want to obey you, but then I feel invasive and rude while doing it and then stop
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby WME3 » September 24th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Having a sub and losing one is a learning experience.
It seems though that even with prior experience, the point that you are missing is the one that makes mind control work.

Everything I say from this point is genuine advice.

If you doubt your abilities, or are afraid of taking over for them, Stop. You are looking at this from the wrong perspective. Think instead how they would feel.

You are familiar with this; Being a sub is about enjoyment. Finding pleasure in the shocking, dirty, erotic thrill of helplessness! That's the reason they let it happen, right? Why should you let them feel burdened by their worldly problems? Nobody wants to feel this way, that's why they turned to you, isn't it?

Think about it; you are really you're doing the SUB a service! They want YOU to be THEIR outlet.

If you try to count this off as that the sub would be too hesitant, then you miss the big issue.
Anyone can be hypnotized. If the sub is afraid of being controlled, or that the sub is resisting, it means that you are not confident in your abilities as a hypnotist, and that by not being confident, weather you are good or not, the sub will see that,and will move onto another more powerful hypnotist, who will do what you didn't do, and put triggers on them so that they only obey THEM!

Then where does that leave you?

I understand the implications, I have read the horror stories on here about how some people come out messed up as hell, and I have been on both sides. Allow people to understand the risks, if need be, their compliance means obedience in the long term, which means a sustaining relationship between master and slave.

The message I'm getting across here is this:

This is Mind control, not Hypnotherapy. If you're concerned that you would screw up a person, then go play the sub for a while. Experience true LOSS of control for yourself, so you can understand that and take it with you into being a hypnotist. Nobody here said being a sub was a bad thing!
WME3
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowguy » September 24th, 2013, 10:33 pm

Thank you for your help, I genuinely mean that, I need to stop my doubts about it and not be afraid of it, and I'll try from now on not to be, I shouldn't be this way with all the people who I care about: my master, my boy, and from this point on I won't be afraid to impose my will on subs, maybe I'm just not the master-ly type but I'll try to be.

I don't know if I got out of that what you hoped for, but thank you for this advice
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter