IMPERIATOR WARNING

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

IMPERIATOR WARNING

Postby outkast1728 » October 1st, 2013, 2:59 pm

In the last day or so, one of my best friends contacted this guy to do hypnosis with him and the guy took him under and gave him amnesia to forget anyone who'd get in his way and keep him from completely dominating him. I've googled this guy and apparently he's done this shit before with multiple people. they have called him an "evil amnesiac hypnotist" and "abusive bastard disrespectful of limits"

HIS NAME IS IMPERIATOR. He's made my friend forget just about everything not essential to his life but his knowledge of Imperiator. He's done that with multiple people making them trust only him so he can gain control over their lives, from financial status to what kind of jobs they are able to apply for to where they are allowed to go.

In the case of my friend, he made him think underage children were sexy and that stuff like beastiality turned him on and that is jsut sick.

This guy needs to be shut down, Imperiator, your reign of disgust is over...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby rigsby » October 4th, 2013, 10:49 am

You train slaves, too. As long as the slaves are willing, there's no problem. Sounds to me like you just feel betrayed because this "best friend" wanted to be someone else's slave instead.

By the way, I googled the guy, too. There's nothing out there about hypnosis and Imperiator outside of WMM. Most of the links are to video game sites.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » October 4th, 2013, 3:49 pm

In the last day or so he did ALL that... YOU are so full of shit!

If there's anyone I'd be afraid of it's OUTKAST1728. Do everyone here a favor and grow up.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » October 4th, 2013, 5:30 pm

Please jsut let this topic die guys...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: IMPERIATOR WARNING

Postby Tangy » November 10th, 2013, 5:02 pm

outkast1728 wrote:In the last day or so, one of my best friends contacted this guy to do hypnosis with him and the guy took him under and gave him amnesia to forget anyone who'd get in his way and keep him from completely dominating him. I've googled this guy and apparently he's done this shit before with multiple people. they have called him an "evil amnesiac hypnotist" and "abusive bastard disrespectful of limits"

HIS NAME IS IMPERIATOR. He's made my friend forget just about everything not essential to his life but his knowledge of Imperiator. He's done that with multiple people making them trust only him so he can gain control over their lives, from financial status to what kind of jobs they are able to apply for to where they are allowed to go.

In the case of my friend, he made him think underage children were sexy and that stuff like beastiality turned him on and that is jsut sick.

This guy needs to be shut down, Imperiator, your reign of disgust is over...

Hypnosis is only a vivid dream you can not get stuck in a dream you always wake back up. unless you in a Coma
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » November 16th, 2013, 2:27 pm

Tangy, anyone tell you that you'd be a good poet?
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » November 16th, 2013, 4:00 pm

The insane ones are always the best poets.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » November 16th, 2013, 4:02 pm

He could write riddles too haha
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » November 17th, 2013, 11:19 am

shadowguy wrote:He could write riddles too haha

No one can take away your will ether not from ammo shores hypnotist. if you desire in your heart tube controlled then you will be controlled. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » November 17th, 2013, 12:33 pm

I need to write these down, they are simply brilliant :3
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter