have anyone actaully hillucinated yet?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

have anyone actaully hillucinated yet?

Postby Tangy » October 4th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Has anyone hallucinated yet actually teleported into a File or fantasy and how long did it take ? :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » October 6th, 2013, 6:40 am

Yes for me all it takes is a few minutes of concentration and help from my master but yeah it's nice to do.

And with my subs the one I've done that with said all it took was a few words after the command to become part of it,

Hope that's what you're looking for?
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » October 6th, 2013, 10:22 am

shadowguy wrote:Yes for me all it takes is a few minutes of concentration and help from my master but yeah it's nice to do.

And with my subs the one I've done that with said all it took was a few words after the command to become part of it,

Hope that's what you're looking for?

what was the extent of their hallucination An Audible one? or an interactive one? :o

I have been having very real Audible ones using my files only, when I listen to white noise sound I can hear sound deep in my head even though I do not have anything dubbed into the recording. In other words I can still hear my files even though I do not have the file on.
And now I have a strong feeling that I need to wear a dress very strong feeling feelings not just any dress baby girl dresses The feeling have been getting stronger and stronger so strong I have to put on a dress while listing to the file again.. so I put on one and stare in the Mirror to satisfied the feeling it only a temporary fix because I do no want to take off the dress it feels natural to me.
I am a little afraid of where this is all leading me.
is The feeling of actually wearing a dress in public very scary because everyone who knows me knows I am a boy and they never seen me in a dress. or even know I like them.
I going turn on the white sound right now.
let you know what else I hear.

:o

I would love to meet another hypnotist in person to see if this feeling can be worked with please get back with me with ideals and suggestions :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » October 6th, 2013, 10:41 am

Ummm I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but he said he felt and heard everything that was being said, and that's the same for me also.

I think that if you want to wear that dress in public around your friends etc. try telling your most trusted friend first and get their opinion on it, honestly I'd say go for it, if it makes you happy and feel good it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » October 7th, 2013, 3:41 am

shadowguy wrote:Ummm I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but he said he felt and heard everything that was being said, and that's the same for me also.

I think that if you want to wear that dress in public around your friends etc. try telling your most trusted friend first and get their opinion on it, honestly I'd say go for it, if it makes you happy and feel good it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

I give it consideration.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » October 7th, 2013, 5:44 am

Well I'm a hypnotist also so if you wanted I could work with you if you wanted, if not in person I could video and all that.

A real tangible hallucination is easy to do if you know what you're doing, and can be really nice and relaxing, for instance with my little pet we did a fantasy in which he became a student and he said that after a few moments he was completely lost in it.

I'm not really sure what other advice to give you honestly, but just be how you want to be and not what the world expects you to be

Hope that helps?
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » October 7th, 2013, 9:13 pm

shadowguy wrote:Well I'm a hypnotist also so if you wanted I could work with you if you wanted, if not in person I could video and all that.

A real tangible hallucination is easy to do if you know what you're doing, and can be really nice and relaxing, for instance with my little pet we did a fantasy in which he became a student and he said that after a few moments he was completely lost in it.

I'm not really sure what other advice to give you honestly, but just be how you want to be and not what the world expects you to be

Hope that helps?

Ok Lets do it you work with me and I can become truly a Little Girl./child. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter