Gay, TG, Lesbian ect?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Gay, TG, Lesbian ect?

Postby PocketWatchMaster » October 31st, 2013, 6:21 pm

asking unbiasly and of course out of pure curiosity on every site ive been on regarding any fetishes Ive always wondered why a vast majority of the population is Gay, TG, Lesbian Bi ect

It could just be statistical i guess but im more curious because there seems to be a constant draw to it.

I assume its because on sites like this people are more open about their sexuality?

any thoughts?

(as a note, sadly i feel like i must add Im really not trying to offend anyone! Im simply curious and feel like it would help me gain a better understanding of the people on the site as a new comer myself im looking to make friends regardless of sexuality)

thanks! <3
PocketWatchMaster

Postby Endo » October 31st, 2013, 8:47 pm

Well, on this site, a majority of people are male. So there's something to look at as well.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby PocketWatchMaster » October 31st, 2013, 9:14 pm

I didn't consider that actually I find "from my own experience" males are more open about this kind of thing from what Ive seen anyways im getting more questions than answers lol
PocketWatchMaster

Postby shadowguy » November 3rd, 2013, 7:52 am

You also have CFG users too, or people whom have masters/mistresses whom can change a persons sexual preference, even though I'm a guy I still get shy saying I'm gay so I usually go by bi but I concider myself pansexual :3
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Maleko7 » November 5th, 2013, 12:32 am

It is reported that 1/2 of married (straight) couples get divorced. Perhaps the straight segment of the population is too busy in divorce court to get kinky?

Just a thought.
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

Postby sweatnosis » April 21st, 2015, 12:11 pm

My theory is that LGB folks have to be transgressive in order to acknowledge our sexuality at all. Once that first barrier is breached, the perceived risk (from societal disapproval or to one's own identity) from acknowledging and exploring other kinks is much easier to face.

If I'm right, the same should apply to straight people who leap whatever kinky first hurdle they had to face and identify with. Once you identify with one major kink, you're a lot more likely to end up with many kinks. Being gay can be a "gateway drug" to kink, but so can identifying as a true submissive, or erotic cross-dressing, etc.
sweatnosis

Return to Idle Chatter