How to Hypnotize a Girl or anybody for that matter

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

How to Hypnotize a Girl or anybody for that matter

Postby Tangy » January 20th, 2014, 5:42 pm

How to Hypnotize a Girl

Learning how to hypnotize a girl is quite simple once you understand how to hypnotize anybody. When you become good at it, you will be surprised at how many people will ask you if they can be hypnotized. There may be many reasons why you want to know how to hypnotize a girl, perhaps it’s because you want her to like you or you just want to enjoy doing it. As long as your intentions are good then you won’t run yourself into any kind of trouble. However, hypnosis is incredibly powerful and you can do many weird and wonderful things I’m sure you’ve seen stage hypnotists and been amazed at what people will do on stage.

Massively Powerful – Learn How

The Secret Scructure of Hypnosis Revealed

Learn Hypnosis – How to Hypnotize a person to feel good

When you learn how to hypnotize girls you will be able to do these things and you won’t need to be on stage to do it. You could just be on the street or with friends or at a party and people will be begging you to be hypnotised. This is what happens to me, once people know that I am a hypnotist they ask me to be hypnotized.

GET YOUR FREE TIPS NOW!

I always recommend that you treat people with respect when they are hypnotised because hypnosis is not mind control even though they are in the state of hypnosis people can hear what you are saying and he you phrase things in a way that they do not like they will not obey your suggestions. A great part of hypnosis is understanding how to get inside people’s minds change their beliefs and perceptions which allow them to follow your suggestions in a way that they want to.

So, to hypnotize a girl or anybody for that matter you must first introduced the concept of hypnosis, next you will need to do a hypnotic induction. The induction is where you take the person into hypnosis using special linguistic and physical methods. These are very easily learnt. Many people want to learn how to hypnotise people covertly that is without the person knowing. I have found that it is far easier to just tell someone that I’m a hypnotist and then wait for them to ask me to be hypnotised rather than trying to do all kinds of devious means or methods. It becomes easier and easier the more direct you are. When you join my Learn Hypnosis Fast course I will show you all the ways that you can learn how to hypnotize a girl to do what you want her to do.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter