my weirdest fantasy yet

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

my weirdest fantasy yet

Postby kunoichi » March 8th, 2014, 5:55 pm

i usually keep track of my god sexual fantasies... but this one is nearly number 4out 30 of my best.

here it is

I go on a trip to japan and I get jumped by hello kitty. the darn cat steals my passport and I chase it to an dark alley. before I can summon some whop ass. hello kitty uses it's kawaii demon magic and sucks out my soul making me it's puppet{not mindless though.} the next thing it takes is my manileness and then turns me into a kawaii japanese girl. It makes me live in japan and work a made cafee{where this fantasy could be gay, lesbian or even worse}. it also puts me in a day care on the days I don't work there.

what do you think is it a keeper.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Be careful what you wish for

Postby pczelda » July 16th, 2014, 1:37 pm

Not saying anything against your fantasy, but I'd think long and hard about this, and whether you'd want any possible consequences that could come from making it a reality, both in relation to your new life and giving up your old one. Fantasies are only appealing when they're in fact just that, fantasies. When a fantasy becomes reality and permanent most people discover it's not as great as they once thought or they don't want it anymore for some reason, but it's too late, it's permanent now. Or they need to go back to who they were before for some important reason, and can't. Fantasies are also problem-, (traumatic) memory- and disease-free, and reality isn't. I've heard "Be careful what you wish for" doesn't mean "because you might get it" but "because when you get it you're doomed to not want it anymore." Strong words to consider.

Also, about your fantasy itself, it does sound pretty interesting. Not sure what you mean by made cafee though.
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby davina_sissygurl » July 16th, 2014, 3:02 pm

made to work as café maid
davina_sissygurl
Regular
Regular

Re: my weirdest fantasy yet

Postby legoeater » February 28th, 2016, 5:08 pm

you filthy weeaboo

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
legoeater

Postby kunoichi » March 4th, 2016, 1:40 am

wasn't going to have it be a hypnosis.. Its just a collection of good fantasies I have.. ,lol.
striding and swaggering straggling without end
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 4th, 2016, 11:38 pm

You should check out some of the hypnotic fantasies on WMM ... as wall as some of the fantasy files that SlutInMyHead, Vive, and chewtoy (among others) have made. If you flesh this out into a much more detailed story, then someone could record it for you. After you listen a few times, you will believe that this "fantasy" actually happened.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Idle Chatter