Sissification hypnosis suggestions?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Sissification hypnosis suggestions?

Postby ChristieCdSlut » March 24th, 2014, 11:39 pm

Hi all, 21 year old sissy boi here, looking to become more feminine. Ive had a fetish for feminization/sissification for years now, i desperately want to be feminine and girly but for some reason I just abandon it and go back to mascaraing as a man for one reason or another. Ive briefly experimented with hypnosis in the past but Ive never really listened to anything consistently. anyways right now, I want to get started on an irreversible path towards sissyhood. I feel that i can achieve that in part by hypnosis. i was wondering if any one would be willing to give me some tips, on what files to listen too. Possibly help me devise a schedule of tracks to listen to for a week? , im looking for someone who is willing to lend a hand, and maybe chat about the changes that im undergoing as a result of my self inflicted hypnosis training.
ChristieCdSlut

Postby Endo » March 25th, 2014, 10:13 am

I'm willing to help you out a bit here. First, a few questions:

What is your level of experience with hypnosis in general? Do you trance deeply, quickly, etc., general background info plz.

Which, if any, files have you listened to, how did you feel about them, etc.

What is your safety margin for files? IE, you may feel that induction trigger files are too dangerous (like Bubble, Blank, or some others). Are you willing to submit to some stranger's will in order to strengthen the effects, etc.

These are all questions that I (and others) will need you to answer in order to get started.

As for the process itself:

What is your ideal image for yourself? There's the stereotypical "sissy" for sure, but seeing as how you have a chance to change yourself, what things explicitly might you want to change about yourself, physically and personality-wise?

Once I know ^^^all that^^^, I can generate some plans for you to look over.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ChristieCdSlut » March 27th, 2014, 5:19 am

Endo wrote:I'm willing to help you out a bit here. First, a few questions:

Thank you so much Endo i sent you a pm answering your questions, prepare for a lengthy read :D
ChristieCdSlut

Return to Idle Chatter