Wearable smart vibrators

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Wearable smart vibrators

Postby lockedID » May 25th, 2014, 3:07 am

I wonder if there are people out here who uses those kind of devices in their hypno play?

It's kind of fun to think about it, a vibrator that can be controlled across the globe by another person via smart phones while trancing.

I don't want to link, but that vibease vibe makes me want to try to save up for it, and try mixing it up with hypnosis.

Anyone out here have heard of those devices and think of using it in their trances?
lockedID

Postby Eugler » June 3rd, 2014, 2:32 am

This new vibrator definitely looks very sophisticated. The wearable vibrators usually had some difficulties staying in place or providing enough power. This seems different.
I personally would not combine it with hypnosis but with public play. :twisted: I love it.
Eugler

viberator

Postby Lisa_Maria » August 20th, 2014, 3:30 pm

I have a silver bullet vibe that i push up inside my penis vanishes up inside me leaving me completly flat between my legs at the front pull my panties up with the vibro inside me just the elect cord out of the top of my panties and my jeans with the control fitting into my pocket now can set the vibro buzzing inside my little penis anywere i choose just like real women do its 3 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide takes one AAA battery can get two days constant use , Your penis become a vagina to all intents
Lisa_Maria

Postby Rabbit_White » February 19th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Lisa_Maria or others, do you have a link for the vibe you are speaking of? Thanks!

Rabbit_White
Rabbit_White

Return to Idle Chatter