babytime for you, true story after listing

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

babytime for you, true story after listing

Postby Tangy » August 9th, 2014, 1:54 pm

I was in the post office the other day I was waiting in line and this little girl put her hands behind her back and walk around me and walk over to me and said to me, you are a baby, I look at her and she said it again you are a baby aren't you? then she said it again and over again you are a baby which is a trigger I have that no one every every said because I have no one to play hypnotic games with. then she said my mother wants to give away her baby toys and now she would just give them to me. it seemed like no one in the post office seen her or even heard her as if everyone in the room was froze while the little girl talked to me,

my question; was the little girl a product of hypnotic suggestion? or
did the little girl since my desire of becoming a baby

or is she me after I transform into a little girl someday?

the whole thing seemed kind of strange to me. 8O :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » August 12th, 2014, 3:50 am

Don't post triggers in the forums without warning.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » September 30th, 2014, 3:33 pm

demigraff wrote:Don't post triggers in the forums without warning.

I did not post a trigger I was in the post office, when this happened did you reads my post?javascript:emoticon('8)')
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Interesting Food for Thoughts

Postby mondaytuesday » September 30th, 2014, 7:09 pm

That is very interesting. Hmmm. Children are perceptive in ways that adults are not, so she could have easily picked up this element about you. I had a kiddo tell me recently, that I was a kid and not a grown up. In fact, I started noticing (once I was succumbing to the pull of being dominated through regression) just how often friends and family refer to me as "baby". Very often.

It's just that now, when I hear someone call me "baby" or refer to me as not being truly an adult, it really takes my mind away and resonates the moment. Similar to what you experienced in the P.O.

My vote is that the precocious child was real. I also vote that her observation of you being on your way to becoming a baby was quite real, also.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter