Free Subliminal Flash application

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Free Subliminal Flash application

Postby Calimore » September 3rd, 2014, 10:07 pm

I recently found a handy little FREE Java-based program that works on nearly any platform. While it comes pre-packaged with a few handfuls of lame suggestions, it is rather full featured for a freebie. You can load it up with a slew of your own suggestions, control flash rate, text font/color and alpha transparency level. And did I mention, it is free?

The Cut and Paste doesn't work well with this little gem, so if you are going to do a long script, it's best to use Notepad or similar text editor to write your script then paste the whole thing into the suggestions panel.

[url=http://richard.warburton.it/fst]Click HERE for Free Subliminal Text by Richard Warburton[/url]

Cheers!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » September 4th, 2014, 9:46 am

Hmm. I may have to play around with this for a while.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Care to tinker?

Postby Calimore » September 4th, 2014, 1:21 pm

I have found that one can open the .jar file with an archive program and then open up the various program features for simple text editing. Of note is the fact that the default suggestions are stored in a "suggestions" file and the program also creates then updates a local file (in Windoze, at least) called FSTConfig.xml in the directory of your machine (C:Users/DEFAULT USER/AppDataRoaming, in Windoze 8.1).

That file keeps track of the suggestions you have entered into the suggestion box of the program. So long as there is any text in the suggestion box, the included suggestions automatically get over-ridden for display.

This program (and others like it) has me considering opening a text-scripting subliminals thread. There are other programs that make decent use of text-scripting as well, so please keep in mind that scripts for subliminal flash need to be quite simple and straight-forward. One half to two-thirds of the content should usually be generally presented in first person, for example. And while linkages are allowed, they need to be simple. For example, "I do THIS when THAT occurs" is as complex as a suggestion should ever get.

Use of common triggers can be helpful, (* FEEL PLEASURE NOW *), as can including lines like *THESE WORDS ARE TRUE*, *CANNOT LOOK AWAY*, *EYES LOCKED ON SCREEN*, and *I READ AND I OBEY.*

See? Now you MUST finish reading this missive...

Anyway, just wanted to point out that this program is extremely easy to mod using just archiver like WinRAR and the simple text processor you like most. In the hands of a maniac, this piece of Java code has terrifyingly awesome potential. Have fun!

(BTW: I've started a text trancing page and group on Facebook, if you have interest. Check out my profile page if you want to find a link to either. Also of interest are the Email Slave Facebook page and group I have created. Feel free to check them out.)
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter