Is it just me or is my rpg habits more like my sexual ones

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Is it just me or is my rpg habits more like my sexual ones

Postby kunoichi » September 8th, 2014, 9:41 pm

I have been thinking for tonight that I have connected to things within my brain that stem from the same place. my habits as an rpg player and my list and fantasies. i have been into rpg classes longer than i have been into being horny but recent comparisons lead me to believe I treat them both the same.I was thinking tonight in my bath tube that if given one chance what rpg class would I be and I thought about it nd nothing but legacy classes came to my mind. I compared that to my sexual fantasy life and a lot happened. I realized my ultimate goals with both are 100% the same thing.

you see the thing they both have in coman is that I engage in them in a longing to experience .... not being me... yep... I engage in both to get experiences that are impossible for me t achieve and I like so many classes. thus I have so many fantasies.some i return to quiet a bit but one most of all. the difference is I can't legacy or multi clasas fantasies and lifestyles....

I can't simultaneously be a fem badass, a girly tomboy, and a sissy. so I picked two and tried to make them work but in doing so negates why I am a sexual being in the first place. that is to have experienced enough and beyond. to try on other lifestyles that my pansexuality will allow. so what do you guys think can being a pansexual who wants to try everything, b be more like an rpg plays quest or am I just wrong here.

p.s. I am not bicurous I am pancurious
p.s.s. tangyy please get back to me via email.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter