File to make sissysreally cry when they are insulted

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

File to make sissysreally cry when they are insulted

Postby davina_sissygurl » January 26th, 2015, 3:45 am

the thinhgs that make sissys cry easily as in when things don't go our way or something we don't like. but make it very small amount of dislike for major tears. Anyone got any ideas or know of a file for that?
davina_sissygurl
Regular
Regular

This is a Job for...

Postby Calimore » January 26th, 2015, 7:55 pm

Alas, poor sissy, I don't think that anyone has made a file that cater to your particular need. Sad, no? That alone might make to start to tear up a little...

But despair not - this type of file would be right up the alley or either majorpixel or Sylvia Black. It's my guess that both of them would love to know that you are left weeping anytime you stubbed your toe or broke one of your nails.

I don't know if Ms. Black does voice sessions, but last I knew majorpixel did, under the handle The Voice 666. Both hypnotists still contribute to the site, so a brief PM to them might yield positive results. There are also a multitude of hypnotists on NiteFlirt who'd love to make you bawl like a little girl at the drop of the proverbial hat.

Heck, it's not my regular schtick, but even I like the idea of doing that to you! I'll be starting up on NiteFlirt myself starting February 2nd. If you've not found anyone to help you by then, feel free to look me up.

One final set of suggestions: PM the venerable EMG Himself and let him know you'd love to have a file like that. If he feels your request might be favored by more than a few people, he might feel inspired to create a file to suit your sissification needs.

While you're at it, why not swing over to the Voting Page and run the idea passed the membership at large? EMG might be swayed to make the file if enough people like your idea, and even if he doesn't make such a file, another talented 'tist with time on his (or her) hands could possible whip something up that turns you into the little sissy crybaby you are most wanting to be.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter