Anyone Kinky with a Partner?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Anyone Kinky with a Partner?

Postby DanWright » February 2nd, 2015, 2:03 am

Well I'm finally back after being away from WMM for I think a couple months. Anyway I thought I'd open back up with something I've always wondered since I've been here: how many of you do kinky(BDSM) stuff in real life with someone, or even have BDSM relationships, or would like to in the future?

Obviously this already applies to a lot of the people who post in the 'Hypno BDSM' section, but I was more wondering about people here in general.

What's your take on this? Do you like this type of stuff in real life, or do you just like some fantasy hypnosis and that's it? Something in between?

Cheers!
"See, this is what I'm talking about. Illiteracy? What does that word even mean?"
~ Charlie Kelly: Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

PM me!
DanWright
Regular
Regular

Is this the Real Life?

Postby Calimore » February 2nd, 2015, 3:35 am

Over the past couple of months, one of my neighbors has collared me 2-3x and has been using me as her "whipping boy", on occasion. My binaural beats version of EMG's 'Pet Collar' helped to make that possible. I also play with ViVe's files some and regularly listen to Mistress Joanne's mp3s, as well.

While I was into "The Lifestyle" before I started playing with hypnosis outside of my practice, I have found that recreational hypnosis has done a lot to enhance my experiences with Dominance and submission. In the past, it was a bit more difficult to express my subbie side at times. These days, as I regularly Dom online, it has become essential that I get in some sub play to keep myself in balance.

Post-hypnotic suggestion really helps out in that regard. As soon as a woman puts that collar around my neck, I'm a bliss-filled pet eager to obey commands from my "owner". I carry it in my pocket constantly, looking forward to being told to hand it over by any Dominant woman who knows I carry it. I also have mastered ViVe's 'Shut Up, toy' and look forward to be triggered with that command, as well.

So yes, I am happy to say that I do manage to incorporate some hypnotic BDSM in my daily life. Very happy, in fact.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

bdsm,

Postby davina_sissygurl » February 4th, 2015, 4:13 am

im owned by my wife, she wants a few files to be engraved in my mind like bimbo slut, object thing to use.
davina_sissygurl
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » February 4th, 2015, 4:47 am

My wife and I are developing an FLR ... right now I am in chastity and she'll punish me when she feels I need it.
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tulsi » March 5th, 2015, 5:52 am

My husband and I do, while not full time. I'm his pet, recently discovered the joys of a collar, and love being bound when we can. With two toddlers, however, it's rare we can go all out. We used to trigger me a lot to enhance things, since he isn't good at putting me in trance for the most part on his own, but it has been years since I listened enough to have the triggers work.
tulsi

Return to Idle Chatter